Reviews for Arrogance
Guest chapter 15 . 12/12/2016
think you could have made that anymore immature?
I whispered a "plan" to hailey so we could drive the boys crazy...

? you mean act like a slut in public and have your very new and very whorish boyfriend think about you with another girl? what if it backfires bella and your manwhore is just thinking of the other girl?
jk chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
his first love...HHhahahahahahahah WHAAT A
SSKANK
jk chapter 13 . 12/12/2016
what the fuck was that weird shit he was saying? He would lick her makeup caked face and get it wet then blow on the wetness...gross ...and bellas all...omg...do it now! do it always!...fucking why?

and Edward wants to prove he knows how to treat a girl...he wants to make up for the fact that his dick has been down every throat at school...and he thought he would do that with a cheap ass plain silver heart pendant?
jks chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
I don't get why bella would be so EASY
jk chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
in chapter 6 Edward says he gave it all to Tanya and only hurt himself...that he became a notch on her bed post...
LOL
that's even worse then him being a whore...was he in puppy love with the first girl to spread her legs? LOL that's nasty...
and I fucking knew it! hes let every girl at school suck on his little dick!
jk chapter 6 . 12/12/2016
you did not fucking write that...omg

bella swan got a look at my package and seemed to enjoy it?
what would she enjoy about seeing Edwards harry asshole? or his used up limp dick?
jks chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
soooo assward doesn't fuck all the girls he burns through? he just kisses, fingers them and lets them suck his dick?
is that it?
so hes only fucked tanwhore which is actually like 100 girls..just sayin...but hes had 124 other girls suck on him?

FUCKING GROSS
jk chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
are you really gonna excuse Edwards whoring with him having a tough life?
it doesn't change anything...if he stops being a whore it doesn't change anything...he'll still be all used up!
hes fucking Tanya without a condom for fucks sake!

and bella a dirty skank too...ya shes a virgin but shes always drooling over a nasty used up whore Edward...gross
jk chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
Edward cant say NO? really? to tanwhore? LOL pathetic
jk chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
why is Edward fucking around with all these girls if he wants bella?
that's realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly fucking stupid

and if Tanya "drives him crazy" and her fuck hole has become "more" then why doesn't he just BE WITH TANWHORE? their both nasty used up skanks...kinda perfect for each other!

no one wants virgin bella to be with someone sooooo used up!. the kid has a filthy dick...why would anyone want to put something so dirty inside them?
jk chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
if Edward is really that used up. If he really sleeps with all the girls in school...like he said he only keeps them for a few days or a week before he gets a new one...then hes already gone through all most the girls at his school.
IF he has fucked ALL the girls at school...why is bella even interested in him?/
no thanks
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2016
You literally haven't updated in seven fuckin years
Guest chapter 16 . 2/18/2014
Can't wait to read more. Great story
please update chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I know it's been years since this story updated but are you planning to finish it? I would love to read more. Please let us know one way or the other.,
Dfhyfjjhhk chapter 1 . 3/3/2013