Reviews for Arrogance
ucanlookbutyacanttouch chapter 16 . 8/20/2009

Jenna-Lynn chapter 16 . 8/19/2009
Please review! please please please. Reading new posts is a terrific distraction from the mass amounts of work I'm supposed to have done Friday. Darn it.

The writing of the two of you melds (is that a word?) so well together, it is amazing at times to think that there are two different points of view writing the two points of view. Each of you seem perfectly in synch with the other throughout your individual parts, and though similar, you have each captured and developed the character you are writing for. As both Bella and Edward are so OOC (as I'm assuming they're supposed to be) I understand how difficult it must be to create the personas you need for your story while maintaining Meyers' characters, and you have both done this with extraordinary grace. 10 Kudos to each of you. (the exchange rate on kudos is doing very well this year)

On a side note: the A/N at the beginning and end of each chapter really crack me up. Please keep 'em up!

Awesome to the both of you, write-on dear friends write-on
edwardlover chapter 16 . 8/15/2009
please write another chapter for this story! it hasnt been updated in 3 months :(

there arent that many good authors on here.

the only ones that caght my attention are lolashoes, ellecc, newfoundlove, amethyst jackson, and you

and no one is updating fast enough! :(

please add new chapters to your stories! they're so good! :D
billy41 chapter 16 . 8/14/2009
hello i have just read your story, it is bloody brilliant please could you let me know when you update thanks, please dont me wait to long xx
Saniaast27 chapter 16 . 8/13/2009
hey you guys i just wanted to kow if theyre going to update any time soon.
jazzcrank chapter 16 . 8/13/2009
hahah loved the toothpaste stunt and the girls running off to go shopping and go clubbing i really wanna see how Bella and Edward act at the dance club and i REALLY cant wait to see the next chapter u to are such a good writing couple i give u guys props for that and i love the whole guy is writing Edwards pov so cant wait for the next ch please be out asap
jazzcrank chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
loved it and they had tons of fun last night and after they woke up love it
jazzcrank chapter 14 . 8/13/2009
jazzcrank chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
aw bella and edward are so cute loved the ending with emmet
jazzcrank chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
hahaha loved it and aw and ya im so happy bella and edward are together and jake is out of the pic and uggh i wanna beat up mike newton in this
jazzcrank chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
uggh i hate Seth Bella and Edward could have been together and he has to ruin it and yes Jacob and Bella broke up im so happy
jazzcrank chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
aw loved Edwards ring tone and yes Bella likes Edward more yes and i love Edward spying on them he cares so much for Bella he has changed
jazzcrank chapter 9 . 8/13/2009
aw cute episode love the backstreet boys reference in this and wow he told him wat him and bella did like that
Saniaast27 chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
good story but i dont see any update since may...what up ashel are we going to see more of this story soon...
jazzcrank chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
loved there cullen and fun and ah the end
2,724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »