Reviews for Arrogance
just-passing-by555 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
OME, everytime there is a twilight referces a high five myself.

Go you!
just-passing-by555 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
oh yeah! blue and white go the cats (footy).

what does PDA mean and if it obvious dont laugh, i'm a lil slow. :P
Twilight.Sleep chapter 16 . 8/9/2009
Hmm, I miss this.
greeneyedgirly chapter 16 . 8/9/2009
Toothpaste in oreo's, cute! Hailey is such a cool chick, I think I may even like her better then the Rose and Alice that ya'll have created for this story. Can't wait for the next chapter, I'm ready for some more Bella and Edward interaction since there wasn't much in this one.
greeneyedgirly chapter 15 . 8/9/2009
That was one hot chapter! Geez, the way Bella was being with Edward, they might as well have gone ahead and had sex. Somehow, I don't think Bella's gonna hold out much longer, but hell, who could blame her with someone like Edward willing to give her what she wants!
greeneyedgirly chapter 14 . 8/9/2009
OMG...an I Love You already! That's so sweet, I hope it doesn't freak Bella out that he said it so soon. I loved this chapter so much!
greeneyedgirly chapter 13 . 8/9/2009
Awe, I'm glad that Bella & Jake could stay good friends bc he's such a great person in this story! Poor Bella, she always has to be the real Barbie in every story! Good chapter!
greeneyedgirly chapter 12 . 8/7/2009
Thank goodness they are happy again...I just hope they stay that way for at least a little while. Alright, well I've been reading this fic off and on all day and it's finally 1:30am so I better get some sleep before I'm a total zombie tomorrow! I totally can't wait to read more though, I freaking love this story!
greeneyedgirly chapter 11 . 8/7/2009
Man just when things get better Seth has to go mess them up. I really really really hope that they get this worked out soon!
charhuston chapter 16 . 8/7/2009
good story, maybe a little more lemons, but cute start. They way you write what Edward looks like makes me want to jump through the screen,love to hate that tanya.
greeneyedgirly chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
Okay...Edward was all like "how she knew my number I'd never know" but did I miss something or weren't they texting each other in one of the earlier chapters? Anyway...I loved the fact that Edward followed them and then knocked on the door to break up their whoopie session. Geez, did I just say whoopie...what a dork!
greeneyedgirly chapter 9 . 8/7/2009
Well that chapter set up some nice drama for the future. Jake i gonna be so pissed when he hears what happened. Oh well, Jake can be as perfect as he wants, I still prefer Edward! Have I mentioned that I'm loving this story, cause if not then I totally am!
greeneyedgirly chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Wow just wow...after that last part I don't even think I remember much of what else happened earlier in the chapter...lol.
greeneyedgirly chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
Okay, 1st I gotta say that turkey meatball subs don't actually sound good at all. With that said...omg...yes I'm screaming...DTE...really? Awe man it just doesn't get any better than that b/c your DTE is truly the absolute best! No one can out do you!
greeneyedgirly chapter 6 . 8/7/2009
Well you just can't blame poor Bella, if I caught a glimpse of that yummy sight I'd be daydreaming too! I felt so bad for Edward in this chapter...he seems so lonely...no one that good looking should ever feel all alone.
2,724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »