Reviews for Arrogance
greeneyedgirly chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
OMG...the last part of the chapter was to freaking die for. Oh if only was could all have an Edward to call us "love".
greeneyedgirly chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
Edward is so freaking hot and cold in this chapter. That mess with Tanya is just so messed up, but then he's so sweet acting with Bella about being hurt that you kinda forgive him for a second and then he's a complete jerk to the 'rents. Dang, I think I'm getting whiplash from his everchanging mood!
greeneyedgirly chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Okay, another great chapter! Ugh, Tanya, I swear that girl is relentless, she really does ruin every fanfic out there. Then again, without her there wouldn't be as much drama. Right there at the end I just wanted to scream at Edward "Ugh, don't do it man, just don't do it!"
greeneyedgirly chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Ha ha, those were not the punishmentst that I was expecting...I thought it was gonna be Saturday detentions or something like that. This is much better. Dang, Edward is one cocky bastard in this, but hey, I can't help it, I still luv him!
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This is so great so far! I can tell it's gonna be just as good a story as everything else you (ya'll) do!
Kendall94 chapter 16 . 8/6/2009
this is really good!
GeeOh chapter 16 . 8/6/2009
i miss this story guys :(

*sniff sniff*
Lils chapter 16 . 8/5/2009
Guys, please, please please finish this... U cant leave us hangin.

Love this story, need more please
dazzled by wizards chapter 16 . 8/4/2009
i just thought i'd remind you how much i love this story!

update ASAP, kay thanks bye:)
dazzled by wizards chapter 11 . 8/4/2009
LOVE the cory and tapanga reference, thats something i can totally understand, boy meets world, if only there was a mr. feney then my life would be complete:)

haha and i loved bella and jakes breakup, it was pretty much perfect!
dazzled by wizards chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
ok i started reading this story yesterday and so far all i can say is wow. i LOVE it. there are a few things i'd also like to add to that statement...

a soccer playing edward makes my panties wet. (no joke)

i also love hunters character, i like the best friend that isnt actually family, its a nice change

and another thing i adore is edwards relationship with adam, i don't know why but it really makes me melt its the cutest thing ever, i think because it reminds me of my dad, because he was my soccer coach for 8 years and on the field he was coach but still just daddy. adam gives off that vibe.

oh and i LOVED the backstreet boys sing along :)
alesepsan chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
I HATE JACOB!

AND TANYA! PLEASE KIIL JACOB!
Opie13 chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
I think I'm falling in love with Hunter, he's so sweet and funny and a good friend! sigh
Caymett chapter 16 . 8/4/2009
Just finished the story so far and I love it! I can't wait to see how the girls revenge plays out and I hope Bella gets the chance to put the skanky tanya in her place. That ho needs to be knocked down a few notches. Please post a new chapter soon :)
ALESEPSAN chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Jacob and Bella has to have sex! she need a little of experience! because later she is gonna be with Edward! right? I LOVE THIS STORY KEEP GOING

XOXOXOXOXO