Reviews for Arrogance
alesepsan chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
I absolutly love it! keep goingg PLEASE!

XOXOXOX
Brown Bisoular chapter 12 . 8/2/2009
w/e Hayden, HS boys were so...awkward and lame

the girls officially rocked!
KrittleTwilighted chapter 16 . 8/1/2009
love the story
TypicalTwilightMom chapter 16 . 7/31/2009
I absolutely enjoyed this story. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
twitchy chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
Please finish this! i've been waiting forever. lol
Love-RiniBell-Love chapter 16 . 7/30/2009
I like the story. Please update soon.
Nutta4444 chapter 16 . 7/27/2009
~ LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! but what has happenned? Are you not going to finish it? Please say you are, okay begging now... Both of you guys are Fricken awesome writters :-)I WANT MORE! ~
Nutta4444 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
~ okay just started reading your story and thought i had better give you a review now other wise i wont stop till i have read the lot! i know im a shoker but i just get so involved in the story. you are very very talented and i can not wait to read more :-)thanlyoou for taking the time out and writting such an artwork :-)~
laila10 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
i love all of your stories, and i keep waiting for this to get updated with no luck. please update soon.
twilightlime chapter 16 . 7/24/2009
PLEASE UPDATE !
andsongbirdskeepsinging chapter 16 . 7/23/2009
I really liked it , but next u should make bella wear something ore sexy
twimom13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Ashel, Hayden why haven't you updated? I am an avid fan though I don't review often I have read MLOONAA and TEOTH I am in the middle of reading YMMDCT waiting anxiously for their new sexcapades (wink, wink) and I started this story I love how you guys collaborate but I have noticed that you haven't updated in months... did you guys abandon the story. Can you at least post an A/N letting us know what happened?
gwacquez chapter 16 . 7/21/2009
I love this story guys! And I love the two of you as a writing couple too!

Update Soon!
Chaos Pg chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
can you please update this one soon! its my favorite out of all your stories!
kenziemorton chapter 7 . 7/21/2009