Reviews for Arrogance
greeneyedgirly chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Ha ha, those were not the punishmentst that I was expecting...I thought it was gonna be Saturday detentions or something like that. This is much better. Dang, Edward is one cocky bastard in this, but hey, I can't help it, I still luv him!
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This is so great so far! I can tell it's gonna be just as good a story as everything else you (ya'll) do!
Kendall94 chapter 16 . 8/6/2009
this is really good!
GeeOh chapter 16 . 8/6/2009
i miss this story guys :(

*sniff sniff*
Lils chapter 16 . 8/5/2009
Guys, please, please please finish this... U cant leave us hangin.

Love this story, need more please
dazzled by wizards chapter 16 . 8/4/2009
i just thought i'd remind you how much i love this story!

update ASAP, kay thanks bye:)
dazzled by wizards chapter 11 . 8/4/2009
LOVE the cory and tapanga reference, thats something i can totally understand, boy meets world, if only there was a mr. feney then my life would be complete:)

haha and i loved bella and jakes breakup, it was pretty much perfect!
dazzled by wizards chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
ok i started reading this story yesterday and so far all i can say is wow. i LOVE it. there are a few things i'd also like to add to that statement...

a soccer playing edward makes my panties wet. (no joke)

i also love hunters character, i like the best friend that isnt actually family, its a nice change

and another thing i adore is edwards relationship with adam, i don't know why but it really makes me melt its the cutest thing ever, i think because it reminds me of my dad, because he was my soccer coach for 8 years and on the field he was coach but still just daddy. adam gives off that vibe.

oh and i LOVED the backstreet boys sing along :)
alesepsan chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
I HATE JACOB!

AND TANYA! PLEASE KIIL JACOB!
Opie13 chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
I think I'm falling in love with Hunter, he's so sweet and funny and a good friend! sigh
Caymett chapter 16 . 8/4/2009
Just finished the story so far and I love it! I can't wait to see how the girls revenge plays out and I hope Bella gets the chance to put the skanky tanya in her place. That ho needs to be knocked down a few notches. Please post a new chapter soon :)
ALESEPSAN chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Jacob and Bella has to have sex! she need a little of experience! because later she is gonna be with Edward! right? I LOVE THIS STORY KEEP GOING

XOXOXOXOXO
alesepsan chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
I absolutly love it! keep goingg PLEASE!

XOXOXOX
Brown Bisoular chapter 12 . 8/2/2009
w/e Hayden, HS boys were so...awkward and lame

the girls officially rocked!
KrittleTwilighted chapter 16 . 8/1/2009