Reviews for Arrogance
lmkf chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
very good chapter and good punishment. I like the way that Bella is acting towards Edward and it is going to be interesting to see how they change towards each other if they get together.
thassy chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
edwardis a dick but i love him
January Q chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Amazing! Lol

I effin' love Edward like this.. He's a total douche but I love him. hahah.. He's like the typical horny high school jock... and Bella's making him melt into a gooey mess. aw so cute. haha.. I find it hilarious that he wants Bella yet he's so caught up with thinking everyone wants him and wants to fuck him, [ which is true but still Bella's just not that type of girl ;) ] that he doesn't realize that that's exactly what he needs to change before he could ever be with Bella.

Tanya's still a ho- haha..sorry I've never liked her character in any fic or in the series. I think I know where her character here will lead to in future chapters. But I don't want to make too many assumptions. Hopefully, my predictions are not all completely on track. lol

I like Jacob in this, But I have a feeling he'll get his heartbroken in this story too (

Jacob always gets the Shaft! .L

Oh well. Team Edward all the way! Hahaha...

I still love me some pup though .

Haha.. I can't wait for the next chapter!

-Jan
miraculoustragedy chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
ahh!

is it pathetic that we are only in chapter two and i'm already itching for them to get together.

i hate the fact that i like jake in this story..i so love to hate jake and i love to love edward...this story is messing with my perfect little twilight world.

-M.T.
Claiborne chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Love it, update soon! (:
Eric'sBondedSince76 chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Seriously, there's something called "Ultimate Frisbee" in a gym class? Whatever happened to the basics? I had basketball, softball, track, and tennis. True, you'll never need any of that in the real world though.

It's true chicks always gravitate towards the "bad boy". I'm not exactly sure why. Perhaps it's the thrill of being with someone you shouldn't, or possibly the chance of doing something you shouldn't. If anyone figures it out, let me know.

I'm completely torn on what to do with arrogant Edward. A part of me wants to just smack the shit out of him, and the other wants to throw him against a wall and have my way with him. I have to say though, I am loving Bella's attitude. Don't cave in girl! Shoving Edward in the mud was absolutely brilliant. Not to mention that it was pretty damn ballsy for Edward to say what he did to provoke the shove in the first place.

Now here is something I'm confused with, and maybe I just need to go back and re-read chapter 1. Is Edward just lusting after Bella, just wanting to add her as another notch on his bedpost? Does he have deeper feelings for her? If so, why does he continue being the ass that he is, or is that just because he doesn't know any better? He's still after other booty calls even though he says he wants Bella. I'm lost. In the meantime, a part of Bella is attracted to him and at the same time repulsed by him.

You guys are always so awesome with the material you come up with. As always, another fantastic chapter. I'm rooting for everyone to review so we can get an earlier update. I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway.

I miss you guys, haven't talked to you in a while. I finally got to Best Buy and bought Sims. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. At this rate we may never chat again.

Love you guys! Lots of hugs and kisses to you both! :)
goldentemptress chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
I loved the part where Bella threw the soccer ball at his, um, equipment, that was hilarious!

Ok, arrogant Edward in this chapter wasn't quite as hot as in chapter one, he was more of a douche in this one, but it was still funny...

Oh, and I forgot to say something, but I loved the Phantom reference in the first chapter, classic...

Can't wait for more!
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Love it. It seems to me Edward and Bella are both arrogant.
BellaTonks chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
Man Edwards really a douche and I love that Bella doesn't take any of his sh*t. Go Bella!

I honestly hope that if they do 'get it on' that Edward won't be her first. She deserves better than that. I truly hope that her and Jake progress further. Edward's a whore!

Don't get me wrong, I love Edward to death and I do hope they hook up eventually. I just feel like Edward shouldn't be her first ... they way he thinks of women, it's just ... wrong I guess. I also think that he would be defiling her in some way if he is her first. I know I wouldn't have wanted some man-whore (that I may have a crush on) be my first.

Again, that's just me and it is your story, you can do what you want with it. Which, by the way, you guys are doing an awesome job so far. I love the witty sarcasm of both characters. And I am still rooting for E&B, I'd just like to see Bella hook up with Jacob, if only to gain 'experience'. :D
Arabellaxvlash chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
omg i love that song! (Upside down) i have to say i was disappointed when you ended Total Eclipse of the Heart- I was in love wiht it- nut you've totally made up for it was this! it freaking rox i hope its long

-Arabella
gemini169 chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
first of all, nice song choices. i love the maine and i havent heard upside down since i was ten.

i loved how bella threw the ball at him where it hurts. coach fury is pretty cool. i like him so far. hunter is funny so i like him as well. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter. good luck getting 300 reviews.
If Anyone Knew I Would chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
omg that was awesome! Poor Bella! Her community service sucks! i laughed so hard when she got Edward with the ball... hilarious. Update soon!
october 6 1993 chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
this will be interesting (in a good way)

post as soon as possible!
sweetdrms2nt chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
Wow. A guy who knows A*Teens. I think I'm in love. "Sugar Rush," anyone?

This was a great installment, I'm already panting for more at the thought of Edward whispering in my ear. The man could be whispering about organic chemistry and it'd still be sexy. I get chills just at the thought of his breath wrapping around my ear.

I also like that you've brought original characters into this story. We haven't heard much about them yet, but I'm sure they'll be just as awesome as your E&B.

300 reviews WOULD be insane. Good luck! And I hope y'all found a way to stay warm over the last few days or so... Wisconsin has been crazy-cold!
RomperStomper chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
as usual with you two, I totally enjoyed it.
2,724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 .. Last Next »