Reviews for Arrogance
XxSweetlovr88xX chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Awesome chapter...update ASAP!
lorit chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Woo an update already! You guys rock! Other things that rock are this chapter!
BlushingBlondie chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
I love how Bela hates him, yet she still has that attraction towards him kind of thing. I don't know if that made sense, but it did to me. Haha

Update...? )
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Love arrogant Edward. Love the chapter!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Absolutely LOVE it!
indjee chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Ohgosh, I totally loved it!

Update soon!
HereWithoutYou chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Soccer & an arrogant Edward? You guys got me hooked. ]

Like before you both do an amazing job, I can never get enough of your stories!
annabananaboo chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
hi! i totally love your stories! i love everything in arrogance! cant wait to read the next chapter... update soon! Ü
LilMelxx chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
i love this chapter! especially where bella gets edward with the soccer ball! coz he is really annoyingly arrogant!

i love how when edward gets insufferably bella just beats him up. D

oh and i TOTALLY love ur philosphy ashel "you only live life once so u might as well deep fry it"

so true. my dad actually told me i should exercise coz i was starting to look a bit chubby. harsh. but we do only live once and i have no intention of starving myself and not eating my favourite foods to be "happy"

please update soon!

LilMelxx
TotallyStacey chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
good chapter he is such a ass
mikenewtonisabadass chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
OMG!

Love it! This story has such potential! Make it your best, Ashel!

xx

Lucy

update...:)
jayde.louise chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
AH I EFFING LOVE THIS STORY! oh my arrogant edward, the things i would do to that boy... and God help "the poor souls that were doomed to 2nd period gym with Bella Swan" is the funniest line ive ever read lol! You guys both write so well together lol as they say the couple that writes twilight fanifc together, stays together! :) CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE! DONT STOP WRITING... EVER!
lmkf chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
very good chapter and good punishment. I like the way that Bella is acting towards Edward and it is going to be interesting to see how they change towards each other if they get together.
thassy chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
edwardis a dick but i love him
January Q chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Amazing! Lol

I effin' love Edward like this.. He's a total douche but I love him. hahah.. He's like the typical horny high school jock... and Bella's making him melt into a gooey mess. aw so cute. haha.. I find it hilarious that he wants Bella yet he's so caught up with thinking everyone wants him and wants to fuck him, [ which is true but still Bella's just not that type of girl ;) ] that he doesn't realize that that's exactly what he needs to change before he could ever be with Bella.

Tanya's still a ho- haha..sorry I've never liked her character in any fic or in the series. I think I know where her character here will lead to in future chapters. But I don't want to make too many assumptions. Hopefully, my predictions are not all completely on track. lol

I like Jacob in this, But I have a feeling he'll get his heartbroken in this story too (

Jacob always gets the Shaft! .L

Oh well. Team Edward all the way! Hahaha...

I still love me some pup though .

Haha.. I can't wait for the next chapter!

-Jan