Reviews for Arrogance
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
The first chapter was awesome!

I am so excited for the rest of the story. You guys do some great work together. :D
fetish 4 carlisle chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
M. sexy edward!

can't wait to read what happens next!
Jagga-Love chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Already posted Arrogance, eh?

Amazing work...as usual for the 2 of you -.-

I'm actually SOOPER surprised that you or Hayden aren't nominated for the Twilight Awards...LAWL

Anywho,

well, when i first read this, i was kind of on the fence of i love this story or i like this story but you know, im REALLY liking this story.

Tee hee.

Love you guys and your work. :)

-Ashley
Kiren-D chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
AH I Love Arrogant Edward!
Ambar chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
OMG this is SO good! please hurry up with the next chap its AMAZING!

thank u!
edwardspet chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
i really like where this story is going or as far as i can see where it is going whith one chapter. ok this sounds cheesy but keep up the good work!
WritingMySins chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Wow with all my interruptions I finally finished it! LOL

Great job guys and yes arrogant Edward is fun! :-)
bloodsuckers4ever chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
oh yea! nother story...so happy...well was great like where its headed and cant find out where it goes...so update soon

ur faithful reader,

sarah!
Hinata1020569 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
You are are a amazing writer,never stop writing!Love this chapter!Please write more!
ReadOnlyView chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I'm liking this so far.

The fanfic world is seriously missing fictions that include Jacob at the same school Bella and Edward attend. We need more of them (:

Can't wait for this to be updated (:
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
that was awesome! i loved it! please update soon!
Stalle chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
ASHDEN is BACK! YEAH! I stayed up entirely too late to read this but couldn't review till now. Stupid internet. Anyway, love arrogant edward, jake, meh, he's jake. Principle seems kinda pervy and that's nasty :) Keep it up guys! Glad you got another one going.

much love ~stalle
TwilightofElla chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
oh! loved it you guys! also loved that bella and jacob are together! don't get me wrong! im an edward fan but, sometimes a change of scene is good! loved it loved it loved it
RockinWriter chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Of course we can't wait! You guys wrote it. Psh. Shame on you for doubting yourselves. Honestly. -shakes head-

And btw, welcome back! And of course, awesome story, and yeah, update asap or elsee.
fymd-mk chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
lol...arrogant edward...its too bad that when he's so arrogant he's still cute...and this is the type of edward that seriously needs some DTE...! :P update soon :)
2,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 169 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 .. Last Next »