Reviews for Arrogance
TwilightofElla chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
oh! loved it you guys! also loved that bella and jacob are together! don't get me wrong! im an edward fan but, sometimes a change of scene is good! loved it loved it loved it
RockinWriter chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Of course we can't wait! You guys wrote it. Psh. Shame on you for doubting yourselves. Honestly. -shakes head-

And btw, welcome back! And of course, awesome story, and yeah, update asap or elsee.
fymd-mk chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
lol...arrogant edward...its too bad that when he's so arrogant he's still cute...and this is the type of edward that seriously needs some DTE...! :P update soon :)
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
OH MY GOD! -starts to flap hands around in complete and utter happiness- You posted it!

Ok, first thing on the list: I need to go to Michael's and make that shirt: "Arrogance"'s number one fan" on the front and "by Ashel-13 and HaydenMCullen" on the back! XD Now, how do you decorate a foam finger...w;

Ha- I love this fic! It's too good for words! Oh, and the last chap you wrote was FAB! Nice job to the both of you! ;) And yes, Edward's hand is VURY talented...heh-heh-heh. ;)

"Dropped the soap". Neh-neh-neh. :D (That's my creepy laugh XD) Typically Bella.

I just LURVED this chap! The writing, that SMEXY arrogant Edward, and the sweet-ish Jake! Not to mention the Cullen Clan- BAILING on my Edward! The nerve! They're lucky that they're drop -dead gorgeous and great people. -aggravated hair flip-

I can't wait to review for the next chap, so update as soon as you can!

Oh, and thanks Kath! (Since you're never on, I might as well add it here. :) )

Sid
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
WOW, I'm glad u guys are back. This story is excellent so far. I love the arrogant Edward, he so different from the Edward we know and love. Bella and Jacob r so cute together, I going to be sad when they have to break up. The fact that Edward and Bella get on each others nerves in the story is great even though they secretly have the hots for each other. I just wonder how the HELL did the other get away before the principal discover them. Maybe you'll explain that in the next chapter. Carlisle and Esme sounded so mad on the phone i wonder what they're going to do to him. Can't wait till next chapter:)
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
i love it except i jinda wish that bella would break up w/ jake
Sincerely Alex chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Eh..next...ee...chapter...PLEASE!

T.T

It was really amazing! I want more now! Arrogant Edward is...kinda sexy. . Okay...maybe really sexy.

You guys amaze me. The almighty sexy-writing-duo-couple-people.

xD

That was out there...sorry! ;
Nostalgicmiss chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I like this Edward; it's seems more real this way. No one that good looking could be so humble :).

Poor Jacob; I just know he's going to have his heart broken, but I do love Edward and Bella together so I guess that's an oh well omission!

So glad you guys decided to do something together again. The two of you write phenomenally together, it's definitely an interesting fusion.

Can't wait till the next!

Laters

-L
sangel307 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Hey,

Loved the story. It is a fantastic start. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen. I love Bella's response to Edward and I like the new side to him. I like how the story takes place as if the characters were just human and she got to Jake first. I cannot wait to read more. You are both such good writers. I like that I know there are different writers, but I also like that your writing is so similar that I cannot even tell that it is a different person. Keep up the great talent. Please don't take too long to post the next chapter!
romeo'sgirl123 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
this sounds like its going to get really good!
IrishBeauty15 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Once again, i totally love what you two are writing! I just finished reading a couple of your stories the other day, and i could NOT wait for this one to come out.

I must say that i think the arrogant Edward is sexy. I like how Hayden plays off of his expressions. But i also like how you add in the little things that make him seem more sentimental, like the whole constellation scene.

Ashel i love how you portray Bella. Especially since you give her strength and back-bone. I've read a lot of stories on FanFiction, and i get annoyed sometimes with how weak she seems. But your Bella is awesome!

Can't wait for the next chapter. I love your writing!

Irishbeauty15
TwiDi chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Well now! this sounds like a goo... no GREAT start! I loved every bit of it lol

LOVING THIS ALREADY ;)

Please update soon!

Cheers!
beader chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Love it! I would have gone into serious ashel/Hayden withdrawal if you hadn't posted this soon. Bella accidentally fantasizing about Edward is my favourite!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
3foldutopiandream chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Great start to what I'm sure will be a great story. It will be interesting to see what happens with Bella & Jacob's relationship. I think this might be the first one I've read with them actually dating instead of just close friends.

Thanks!
lasrnr chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
First totally LOVED how long the chapter was! I wont mind waiting if they are all gonna be that long. Second, best line in the whole chapter... No part of Edward was blue!
2,724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 169 176 177 178 179 180 181 .. Last Next »