Reviews for Arrogance
TheSpoiltOne chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
wow that was a brilliant brilliant 1st chapter.. and yep.. I can't wait for the next one.. great work guys...
lmhsfan chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
So when I read the summary I didn't really want to read this. Arrogant Edward isn't always my favorite, but then I saw that it was an ashel story and I knew I would love it! (Love your stuff babe, I read MLOONAA after it was finished or I would have reviewed in it constantly! You have my exact sense of humor and the only one of my favorite things you missed in it was Sweet Child O Mine and that was in the sequel! lol) I can't wait for more already!
Hope4more chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Liking the story already. Edward is funny as hell...I like the arrogance, fits him to a tee.

And can I just say...Jacob turning Bella's breaking and entering into a blown out fantasy of her in leather was freaking hilarious. Total guy moment, I couldn't stop chuckling after I read that. I could so see a guy doing that.

Great update...can't wait for more. Thanks
gemini169 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
i love this new story already! i like the arrogant edward. though i kind of want to slap him. can't wait for the next chapter.

btw, i love that story i hate myself for loving you too. ]

Oh. and i hope your mom is doing alright, hayden.
Emily chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I love this story alot, but is this one of the ones you are actually going to update? Haha. I always hate having my hopes dashed at every amazing new story you write, only to have it not be updated.

BUT GREAT IDEA! I love Arrogant Edward. It makes me want to tame him. ;) Pahaha.
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Cool Story, lol!
bloodiLove chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Aww! I loved it I was so happy that this story finally made an appearence! I have to say Loved the phantom comment in the beginning and the 'drop the soap' comment at the end.
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
YAY! I love this already! cocky edward is the best! i really like him! i can tell this is going to be a really amazing fic! i can't wait for more!
DarlingRedDreamer chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Whoa. i loved the last story you guys wrote. but this. this is HOT STUFF. i mean really i love jake in this, even though im an Edward fan. seriously do not leave me hanging long. i doubt i could make it ;) just btw you guys are too cute and funny together, the A/N are always fun to read. i never skip them ;) so "ON WITH IT" (writing of course) as ashel would say! D
piratepony chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
i really like arrogant Edward! So sexy! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Eric'sBondedSince76 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
How could I not love anything you two write. You guys are my heroes! Me likey Arrogant Edward. I can't decide if I want to slug him or kiss him. Now because Edward is my boy, it's a little strange for me to see Bella actually having a romantic relationship with Jacob, but I have faith you guys know what you're doing...as always.

Hayd, hope mom is doing better...give her lots of love and hugs for me, ok? Take care of each other and talk to you two love bird soon. Love you guys!
redredreglasses chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Hi! Woot - you two are back writing together after Total Eclipse of the Heart *grins*.

Loving the characterisation of both Bella and Edward.

Keep updating! ]
laurajaexo chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Love it. But you really need to update the sequel to MLOONA! I miss those two sex fiends.
stavanger1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
i think since edward is so cocky (lol) you should just call him cockward (pun intended)and call it good. great story and it'll be even better once jacob is not the boyfriend anymore ;) anyway, glad you're back and good luck with the new semester!
bunnybunny12 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009