Reviews for Arrogance
nola80 chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
i love the build up between e and b...and you've got some serious dirty talking skills!
nola80 chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
make them kiss already i can't take it anymore!
ifairyu chapter 14 . 6/1/2009
Omg! i so LOVE david archuleta! SSO CUTTE!
Bastos chapter 16 . 6/1/2009
No offence but I have an Iphone and they suck, big blue hairy balls! Great story though!
ugabrat chapter 16 . 5/31/2009
I am so loving this story! Great work you two. I just have to say after the little Oreo stunt the guys should pay without a doubt.
Stars23 chapter 15 . 5/31/2009
I have to know the name of that car song by the way, that was hott
Twi-mania chapter 16 . 5/30/2009
This is a fantastic story, and so much fun to read. You guys are amazing and cant wait for more chapters.
Patti996 chapter 16 . 5/29/2009
Another great story you two! I can't wait to read the clubbing chapter.
xoxofanpire chapter 16 . 5/29/2009
AMAZING STORY!

I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON... I'm hanging!

Anyhoo...

This is great stuff.

xoxofanpire:))
andiswim500 chapter 16 . 5/28/2009
Hey guys, I really like this story! I read everything in one shot :)

I do have some questions though...If they are seniors in high school, where are the typical things that happen during that time? Like SATs, and college visits, sport scouts, applications, ect? And as for C and E, what parents let their 18 year old son spend the night at a college with a girl? (why was Tanya waking up after the party to be in his clothing? confused about the timing there)

Anyway, I really really hope you keep updating (sorry i'm not always as patient as i would like to be!) and finish out the story!

Can't wait to explore some of your stories as well.
beccasmind chapter 16 . 5/27/2009
Good job, I am enjoying what I have read this far. Thanks
K-cullen13 chapter 16 . 5/26/2009
LOVE IT,cant wait ill the next chapter
Jacksgirl1992 chapter 16 . 5/25/2009
Excellent chapter! Can't wait for the next one. Hope you do/did(?) well on your exams.:)
slightlyordinary chapter 16 . 5/25/2009
i just started this story and it has me addicted. can't wait for the update. great job you guys :)
mikacullen16 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
love it

cant wait to read the rest of the story
2,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »