Reviews for Arrogance
Ana chapter 17 . 4/22/2010
Hey ashel-13! Please continue writing this story! :) :D I wanna finish it already. :D
c-joana chapter 16 . 4/8/2010
I really wish you would continue this! Now, I'm curious! :P

Pretty please? *.*
kearakee chapter 17 . 4/2/2010
Just wondering if ya'll will ever continue this story? I really like it. Its starting to sound a lot like MALOONAA, and I was a MALOONAA follower from the beginning and even re-read it every now and then. Please continue Arrogance! You're stories are so good and you and Hayden are such great writers that its hard when ya'll start stories and ya'll don't finish them. It drives me up the wall! lol But anyhoo, please don't forget that we(your readers) are still for you and we will always follow your stories. (no matter how long it takes for you to write them) lol :)

Your truest follower, Kearakee.
SilviStars17 chapter 17 . 3/28/2010
please come back.. i miss the story..

Actually I read it twice )
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
jenninemarie chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
I just read your story and I love it! I just hope that maybe you will consider finishing it:)
foodlover137 chapter 17 . 3/18/2010
Absolutely adore this story! Its got me hooked. Please update soon. XOXOXO
c-joana chapter 17 . 3/17/2010
I was REALLY enjoying the story... :(

Please continue!
MYMonkeyMan95 chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
GOOD JOB. KEEP IT UP.
LethalApparition chapter 16 . 3/11/2010
As always, you two did a great job with this story (posting on a different account than I used to have, but I've read your others). Sad to see it's been put on hiatus, but it's completely understandable - I know how school gets... trust me. Haha.

I really like the approach to Arrogance, and while their feelings still ended up moving fast, the way it was written made up for that. I can never get through a chapter without laughing, and it's just so darn cute!

Hope your classes and work go well and aren't bogging you down too much. Filled schedules are a pain. Both of you write very well, and I can't wait to read more!

Keep up the great work!

LA

P.S. I think it's totally awesome that guys read Twilight - and even write FanFiction! It's even better that you two write together! *collective aw*

I also thought it was awesome that you put a note in for a wonderful author on here that passed away. R.I.P. Stephanie (Daddy's Little Cannibal)! ;(
melissa chapter 16 . 3/2/2010
please write the next chapter soon... i am hanging out for it big time. i love this story please xox
lullabies and dreams chapter 14 . 2/24/2010
it's official! this is my favorite chapter! ashel-13, i love you so much for you made Edward sing You Can! it was a really breathtaking and heart-warming scene...
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 16 . 2/21/2010
PLS CONTINUE VERY SOON!1I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENDS NEXT! PLS CONTINNUE VERY SOON! PLS BIG FAN!
kittycat.94 chapter 17 . 2/3/2010
please write more i absolutely love this...

xox

kittycat.
Lizbeth-Liz chapter 11 . 1/29/2010
I really like this story but i just had to say this.

It really agravated me when Bella got mad at Edward for bragging. yea i understand her but i have had people do that to me and assume the worst without even letting me explain and it just pisses me off. sorry had to say that and even though its a story i got really into it. come on who else agrees with me.
2,724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »