Reviews for Arrogance
m.a chapter 17 . 1/28/2010
I've read this story twice now and I can't wait to see what happens next!

It's been so long now... too long

Please update soon

this story is amazing! Good work!
Eliph95 chapter 16 . 1/12/2010
extremely mean! i can't believe it..i was so excited to read the rest of it and then you guys let me down:(
kittycat.94 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
please write more i have read all this
Wolfgirl220 chapter 16 . 1/3/2010
OMG!
taboo123 chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
jessica's guide to dating on the dark side is an amazing book, i love it, and i love your storys so much, and you definetely give me more comebacks from these storys, thanks guys!
Reasoned-by two chapter 17 . 12/20/2009
this is funny to me ...you updated on 8/23/09 it is now 12/something/09 and i want the update REALLY REALLY bad lol cant imagin the earlier followers sorry bout school ...it sucks ...bad...well have fun with that ...and yes most def. i-phone
Reasoned-by two chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
you might give me rabies ...so i am guessing he is a wolf or will be ...? sorry i have yet to figure out if this is human or not mental block for the week
Kelly J chapter 16 . 12/16/2009
i absolutely love this story! its so funny! im driving my parents crazy with all the laughing! and its also romantic and swet and sexy! and i love the characters hunter and hailey! they are a great addition!

i know you guys are taking a break from the story, and i understand, life gets complicated!

i just really hope that someday you will pick the story back up and continue it!

anyways thanks for the brilliance!

Kelly J chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
i would have screamed like a fan girl but my parents are in the room, and that would involve an explanation, and that would be awkward! but i definitely got a huge grin on my face!
Michael-Marie chapter 17 . 12/14/2009
I love ur story that u guys have written. I couldnt tell u how many times i laughed my ass off, my husband would give me werid looks. I loved the whole oreo and toothpaste combo that was awsome lol. Cant wait for u to update this chatper.

Miki
TaylorNicole44 chapter 17 . 12/13/2009
Update asap. Plz. Great story! :)
hiro123 chapter 16 . 12/11/2009
I would love you so much if you would update.
Vampyre Princess 91 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I made the mistake about a week ago to begin reading this story on my phone rather than my computer, so have not yet been able to review. I only say this so you know that I have already read it all and am now reviewing for everything.

I LOVE IT! I was completely addicted to this and found myself reading it more often than not. I finished it in a day and was so upset when I hit the end and couldn't pull up a new chapter. You guys MUST finish this. The characters are amazing, the story line compelling, and the writing in general just absolutely phenomenal! I have been a huge fan of Ashel ever since I began to MLOONAA, but the two of you writing together is simply incredible. I don't believe I have ever read a story that captured the POV of both sex's so well. I demand that you finish this or I'll... I'll... well, I'll figure out something... SO BE AFRAID AND JUST DO IT! p Really though, I do adore this story and hope that you guys can find some free time to continue it again soon. Please do not completely abandon this story!
biekecullen chapter 16 . 12/11/2009
Just found this story and I love it :) Hope I can read an update in the future ;)
Chilly Howdy chapter 17 . 12/8/2009
Hey Guys just wondering it your ever gonna update this story? I have re read it a few times and I really can't wait to read more ;D Esp the Clubbing scene ... well actually the rest of the story will be great! I normally don't beg for updates but this one we have been waiting for ages... And Please don't tell me your not going to complete it? Thanks Chillz :D
2,724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »