Reviews for Arrogance
SilviStars17 chapter 17 . 3/28/2010
please come back.. i miss the story..

Actually I read it twice )
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
jenninemarie chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
I just read your story and I love it! I just hope that maybe you will consider finishing it:)
foodlover137 chapter 17 . 3/18/2010
Absolutely adore this story! Its got me hooked. Please update soon. XOXOXO
okteiviablake chapter 17 . 3/17/2010
I was REALLY enjoying the story... :(

Please continue!
MYMonkeyMan95 chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
GOOD JOB. KEEP IT UP.
LethalApparition chapter 16 . 3/11/2010
As always, you two did a great job with this story (posting on a different account than I used to have, but I've read your others). Sad to see it's been put on hiatus, but it's completely understandable - I know how school gets... trust me. Haha.

I really like the approach to Arrogance, and while their feelings still ended up moving fast, the way it was written made up for that. I can never get through a chapter without laughing, and it's just so darn cute!

Hope your classes and work go well and aren't bogging you down too much. Filled schedules are a pain. Both of you write very well, and I can't wait to read more!

Keep up the great work!

~ LA

P.S. I think it's totally awesome that guys read Twilight - and even write FanFiction! It's even better that you two write together! *collective aw*

I also thought it was awesome that you put a note in for a wonderful author on here that passed away. R.I.P. Stephanie (Daddy's Little Cannibal)! ;(
melissa chapter 16 . 3/2/2010
please write the next chapter soon... i am hanging out for it big time. i love this story please xox
lullabies and dreams chapter 14 . 2/24/2010
it's official! this is my favorite chapter! ashel-13, i love you so much for you made Edward sing You Can! it was a really breathtaking and heart-warming scene...
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 16 . 2/21/2010
PLS CONTINUE VERY SOON!1I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENDS NEXT! PLS CONTINNUE VERY SOON! PLS BIG FAN!
kittycat.94 chapter 17 . 2/3/2010
please write more i absolutely love this...

xox

kittycat.
Lizbeth-Liz chapter 11 . 1/29/2010
I really like this story but i just had to say this.

It really agravated me when Bella got mad at Edward for bragging. yea i understand her but i have had people do that to me and assume the worst without even letting me explain and it just pisses me off. sorry had to say that and even though its a story i got really into it. come on who else agrees with me.
m.a chapter 17 . 1/28/2010
I've read this story twice now and I can't wait to see what happens next!

It's been so long now... too long

Please update soon

this story is amazing! Good work!
Eliph95 chapter 16 . 1/12/2010
extremely mean! i can't believe it..i was so excited to read the rest of it and then you guys let me down:(
kittycat.94 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
please write more i have read all this
2,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »