Reviews for Arrogance
blb1000 chapter 16 . 12/4/2009
Love it so far! Can't get enough of sexy Eddies dirty talk.
blb1000 chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
Good question for Jasper to ask Edward at the end of their fight, "Yeah, but how many people has that one person had sex with?" (meaning Tanya since Ash already told Edward that she has been BUSY)
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 16 . 11/29/2009
amazing story and chapter! the plot is amazing! i can't believe you are putting the story on hold now! but i guess it's better that you did it after they got together! update soon :)
Jenn6891 chapter 16 . 11/24/2009
just found this fic and omgosh it's so freaking good

can't wait until you take it off haitus and update again
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 17 . 11/20/2009
ughh goshh
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 14 . 11/20/2009
Oh My Gosh!

That was perfectt
ummmm26 chapter 16 . 11/16/2009
just caught up with this story, u and ur boyfriend are fantastic...and u sound like such a hot couple! lol. Can't wait for the next chap. Update soon!
SFALCON chapter 16 . 11/12/2009
Great story - Update as soon as you can - thanks!
mickinzee101 chapter 17 . 11/6/2009
please finish this i hate reading something i like then it not be finished for me to read so please finiish
SnarryShipper101 chapter 17 . 11/1/2009
Yes i will review this chapter just to yell at you! IT HAS BEEN MONTHES NOW SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED! NOW HURRY UP! JUST CUZ EDWARD AND BELLA R TOGETHER DON'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN TAKE THAT LONG OF A BREAK! I MEAN COME ON! DON'T LEAVE US HANGING ON WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT! THE SUSPENSE HAS BEEN TORTURE!
AurieBassett chapter 11 . 10/30/2009
this is my favorite chapter!
Cull3n-Black chapter 16 . 10/28/2009
I recently started reading this story; and it is amazing. I can totally relate to Bella having trouble saying 'I love you' to Edward. I can't wait for the clubbing scene total

Place please updaten soon.
AngJones chapter 16 . 10/25/2009
Great story, please update!
ElisabethReads chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
whats the name of this song
fortheloveofrob chapter 11 . 10/13/2009
As if it wasn't bad enough that you had Bella make out with Jacob, you have her cheat on Alice with Hailey too!

Appalling. . . lol!

This story is a great read and I agree the AN banter is very entertaining, as well.
2,724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »