Reviews for Arrogance
kittycat.94 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
please write more i have read all this
Wolfgirl220 chapter 16 . 1/3/2010
OMG!
taboo123 chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
jessica's guide to dating on the dark side is an amazing book, i love it, and i love your storys so much, and you definetely give me more comebacks from these storys, thanks guys!
Reasoned-by two chapter 17 . 12/20/2009
this is funny to me ...you updated on 8/23/09 it is now 12/something/09 and i want the update REALLY REALLY bad lol cant imagin the earlier followers sorry bout school ...it sucks ...bad...well have fun with that ...and yes most def. i-phone
Reasoned-by two chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
you might give me rabies ...so i am guessing he is a wolf or will be ...? sorry i have yet to figure out if this is human or not mental block for the week
Kelly J chapter 16 . 12/16/2009
i absolutely love this story! its so funny! im driving my parents crazy with all the laughing! and its also romantic and swet and sexy! and i love the characters hunter and hailey! they are a great addition!

i know you guys are taking a break from the story, and i understand, life gets complicated!

i just really hope that someday you will pick the story back up and continue it!

anyways thanks for the brilliance!

Kelly J chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
i would have screamed like a fan girl but my parents are in the room, and that would involve an explanation, and that would be awkward! but i definitely got a huge grin on my face!
Michael-Marie chapter 17 . 12/14/2009
I love ur story that u guys have written. I couldnt tell u how many times i laughed my ass off, my husband would give me werid looks. I loved the whole oreo and toothpaste combo that was awsome lol. Cant wait for u to update this chatper.

Miki
TaylorNicole44 chapter 17 . 12/13/2009
Update asap. Plz. Great story! :)
hiro123 chapter 16 . 12/11/2009
I would love you so much if you would update.
Vampyre Princess 91 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I made the mistake about a week ago to begin reading this story on my phone rather than my computer, so have not yet been able to review. I only say this so you know that I have already read it all and am now reviewing for everything.

I LOVE IT! I was completely addicted to this and found myself reading it more often than not. I finished it in a day and was so upset when I hit the end and couldn't pull up a new chapter. You guys MUST finish this. The characters are amazing, the story line compelling, and the writing in general just absolutely phenomenal! I have been a huge fan of Ashel ever since I began to MLOONAA, but the two of you writing together is simply incredible. I don't believe I have ever read a story that captured the POV of both sex's so well. I demand that you finish this or I'll... I'll... well, I'll figure out something... SO BE AFRAID AND JUST DO IT! p Really though, I do adore this story and hope that you guys can find some free time to continue it again soon. Please do not completely abandon this story!
biekecullen chapter 16 . 12/11/2009
Just found this story and I love it :) Hope I can read an update in the future ;)
Chilly Howdy chapter 17 . 12/8/2009
Hey Guys just wondering it your ever gonna update this story? I have re read it a few times and I really can't wait to read more ;D Esp the Clubbing scene ... well actually the rest of the story will be great! I normally don't beg for updates but this one we have been waiting for ages... And Please don't tell me your not going to complete it? Thanks Chillz :D
blb1000 chapter 16 . 12/4/2009
Love it so far! Can't get enough of sexy Eddies dirty talk.
blb1000 chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
Good question for Jasper to ask Edward at the end of their fight, "Yeah, but how many people has that one person had sex with?" (meaning Tanya since Ash already told Edward that she has been BUSY)
2,737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »