Reviews for Arrogance
Jenn6891 chapter 16 . 11/24/2009
just found this fic and omgosh it's so freaking good

can't wait until you take it off haitus and update again
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 17 . 11/20/2009
ughh goshh
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 14 . 11/20/2009
Oh My Gosh!

That was perfectt
ummmm26 chapter 16 . 11/16/2009
just caught up with this story, u and ur boyfriend are fantastic...and u sound like such a hot couple! lol. Can't wait for the next chap. Update soon!
SFALCON chapter 16 . 11/12/2009
Great story - Update as soon as you can - thanks!
mickinzee101 chapter 17 . 11/6/2009
please finish this i hate reading something i like then it not be finished for me to read so please finiish
SnarryShipper101 chapter 17 . 11/1/2009
Yes i will review this chapter just to yell at you! IT HAS BEEN MONTHES NOW SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED! NOW HURRY UP! JUST CUZ EDWARD AND BELLA R TOGETHER DON'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN TAKE THAT LONG OF A BREAK! I MEAN COME ON! DON'T LEAVE US HANGING ON WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT! THE SUSPENSE HAS BEEN TORTURE!
AurieBassett chapter 11 . 10/30/2009
this is my favorite chapter!
Cull3n-Black chapter 16 . 10/28/2009
I recently started reading this story; and it is amazing. I can totally relate to Bella having trouble saying 'I love you' to Edward. I can't wait for the clubbing scene total

Place please updaten soon.
AngJones chapter 16 . 10/25/2009
Great story, please update!
ElisabethReads chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
whats the name of this song
fortheloveofrob chapter 11 . 10/13/2009
As if it wasn't bad enough that you had Bella make out with Jacob, you have her cheat on Alice with Hailey too!

Appalling. . . lol!

This story is a great read and I agree the AN banter is very entertaining, as well.
AlicezanderLee chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Hey I really enjoy this story, it's so awesome to read. That song (Upside down (Inside out)-A*teens) I didn't think anyone else listened to them, they were one of my fav. bands when I was littler.
Darkhottie06 chapter 17 . 10/10/2009
Great story! It was a wonderful and hilarious story 2! I can't wait til you update! Plz update soon!
Jennie T Cullen chapter 16 . 10/6/2009
I haven't slept at all last night due to this fanfiction. Couldn't stop reading it. I just LOVE the story.

Hoping that the two of you, my powercouuple of fanfiction, listen to reason and start write more chapters on this story right NOW!
2,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »