Reviews for Hello Meggie
Wonderful

Sweet

Exactly what I needed

Chibij1s chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This was amazing, definitely the best Meggie/Doria story I've read. I love the ending, how she lets go of her old self and embraces her future. This was extremely well written. Well done.
Livinginmelodies chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
i absolutely love this! the way it flows to the emotions you portray very well written.
May angels give you wings chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
That was a beautiful piece of work. You captured the meaning and message so perfectly. I'm glad Meggie ended up with Doria, for I believe Farid was more obsessed with Dustfinger than with his love for Meggie. And what Meggie needed was love. And when she needed love most, you delivered. Well done, I commend you on your work. Keep writing, you have major talent ! (:
kristenrosypop chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
wow. that wuz rilly good. u werent lyin bout the not canon part tho. but still i agree wit the whole "there wuznt enough romance in the series issue" I specially loveed the endin. GR8
ILoveAllKindsOfMusic chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
The ending was really touching ) I liked it D
Blue Tulips chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Oh. My. Goshness.

I remember my 'Inkheart' faze...I read each book many times, but was never satisfied with the ending. This? This is perfect.

Wow, even though I found this through Twilight, it is amazing. It fills up the romance! Brilliant. :D
TheAwesomeFactory chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was amazing. The writing was amazing. YOU are amazing.

Okay, got to get that out of my system. Anyway. That was by FAR the best Inkheart story that I've ever read. You made the decision that I thought was stupid make total and complete sense. Thank you so much for adding this shining beacon of hope in the dark storm of bad Inkheart fics. I applaud you *clapclapclap*
Eternally knight chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
OH. MY. GOOD. NESS.

that was amazingly awesome!

i had just finished inkdeath when i read this and i was all:

WHERE IS THE ROMANCE? WHERE? I WANNA KNOW!

so, when i was thinking that, i checked my e-mail and there was this new chapter for the storm and when I was finished with that (cause you said stuff like CHECK OUT MY PROFILE) i checked out your profile and BAM! there was the perfect story!

i feel satisfied.

thanks(:

Breathe-The-Words-To-Life chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Even though I'm a Meggie/Dustfinger shipper, or Meggie/Farid shipper, I totally loved this. It was beautifully written and just amazing. :)
bob chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
doria sucks
GladeSistas chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Ha! Finally some Meggie/Doria romance! At first I was really upset that Meggie was starting to develop a crush at the beginning of Inkdeath, then I realized that Farid was kissing other girls! Blah!

Well, anyway, very good one-shot. :D I love your writing style.

Emma
AllyCat214 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Awesome story!

i felt there needed to be more with the Doria and Meggie Part.

i like doria better then farid. awesome story :D
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This fanfic was seriously needed. I'm shocked to know exactly how many people didn't like Doria, but still like Farid. I thought he acted like a huge jerk to Meggie...

I'm so glad someone finally wrote a Meggie/Doria fanfic. I just wish he was on the character list...