Reviews for Legend of Zelda: To the Secret Realm
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 12 . 7/2/2010
This story is great! Can't wait to find out more!
iCards chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Is this story a mix of the Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess, because as far as I can remember Ruto never made an appearance in Twilight Princess.
Avarenda chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
a wonderful story. One of the best Zelda fic's i've read. I look forward to your sequel.
Angie ZF chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I liked this fanfic a lot! it's very good! please make the sequel Bye!
Lunatic 121 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Good job! This is getting more and more interesting the further I get.
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 31 . 4/15/2009
Freefall, I was both happy and sad at the same time after I read the final chapter of this story. It was just purely AMAZING! It was epic! *o* lol

I was surprised in the last chapter to learn that Ganondorf's actual plot was to kidnap Midna. I didn't expect that to happen. :/ Poor Midna! I liked the way you describe Midna's transformation in to a powerful being. :D

GR I hate Ganondorf. :(

Anyway, the last chapter left me hanging for more...

There is only one thing that I want to suggest though.

I wish that you could have described the gems more. Well, you might describing them more in your sequel-which I am looking forward to read it.

I was disappointed that Zelda and Link didn't get to use their new weapons more...

After reading the conversation between Farore and Link, I sat down in my bed and thought deeply about it. Isn't it sad that the gods, who are powerful beings, cannot mettle with humans' affairs. They only oversee events, as you described in the final chapter.

Thanks for complimenting me as well. You are too kind. My writing is nothing compared to yours. You are well-detailed and are always fresh of ideas. Right now, I am suffering a writer's block. It is driving me nuts!..:o

Your adoring fan,

Eclipse
Lady.Zayriah chapter 31 . 4/15/2009
Aw! That was so good!
Irelandgal131 chapter 31 . 4/15/2009
yay! I really liked this story and I'm excited for the sequel! ;)
WolfsTrinity chapter 31 . 4/15/2009
Of course I'll read the sequal. The title is preferable, though it sounds a bit too much like a WW fanfic. I can't really say anything wrong about this, as the main thing people might pick at is something I'm in agreeance of completely. I agree with the relationship thing, though I've not written any real romance yet myself. They would take time, as in reality. You could feasably say that their experiences in the game already gives it depth and just go on with it, but that's a bit of a stretch.

I personally think your way is better and a bit more realistic because, really, in the games they don't meet each other much, least not in the main two I see similarities between in this. On OoT, they meet twice when they're kids, then are together at the end. In Twilight Princess, it's pretty much the same thing. In other words, they really don't meet enough to gain that sort of complexity in my opinion.

Well, now that I've ranted more than I have in awhile, I let you be for now.
Leina16 chapter 31 . 4/15/2009
That was a great story! I agree with you on the relationship thing. And I loved the cute moments you put in every now and then. I really enjoyed reading this story and I can't wait for the sequel! :)
Shimmering Starlight chapter 31 . 4/14/2009
Of course I'll read the sequel! *laughs. Did you expect me to do otherwise? It sounds intriguing... island stones. And you don't have to worry; I'm perfectly fine with a sequel! I'm left just wanting more! )

The incorporation of Majora's Mask was also good. And with islands being mentioned, I think it's safe to say that I think you'll be adding some Wind Waker into this. (Just a guess... or a suggestion!)

I'll be waiting for the sequel!
Lady.Zayriah chapter 30 . 4/13/2009
Aw! That was good!
WolfsTrinity chapter 30 . 4/13/2009
Purely epic, and nice plot twist at the end, but if the triforce is about balance, why would one weapon be able to absorb the others' powers?
Shimmering Starlight chapter 30 . 4/12/2009
I loved the plot change! Good job with this one, freefall. The battle scene was well described, and Ganondorf's words were well written. Keep updating!
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 29 . 4/11/2009
Yay! You updated! You have no idea how glad I was to find that you wrote another chapter. :D

Ugh. AP exams. Even though I am no taking APs this year-I will next year-I understand fully that AP exams are hard. :/

I would like to say that I liked the first three paragraphs. There were well detailed and rich in meaning! Wow!

Also, you described the king's worry for his daughter well.

"In fact, the King perceived that the clouds had even a light tinge of red that gave the Hyrulian sky an appearance of danger that penetrated every soul and gave them a feeling of unease, as though the blood of those who perished on the battlefield was reflected up above..."

I can feel that he is worrying that Zelda might have perished with those who died in the battlefield...

Great job! Good luck on your AP exam, by the way. :)

I will support you by reading your story. ;)

Eclipse