Reviews for Rurouni Naruto
Go
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
san-sama chapter 7 . 4/14/2016
Kenshin! Why must all your deaths be so sad? I almost cryed
TT RIP

On a more serious note. Your writing style is good and may have improved a little since the first chapter. It's fast and to the point moving on with the story when most fanfic are quite slow and would proberly take 30 or so chapters to tell the story. My advice don't rush too much and don't be too hung up on one event CAUSE THEN IT GETS BORING!

From the lovingly amazing san-sama
rob chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
what will kushina's reaction to tsume or akio be
luketzoner chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
this ficis nice, too bad that you stoped updating it, i look foward to the next chapter
kingrobert84 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
doin awsome man whens update?
Kenka chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I am confused is this katsujin Himura Kenshin or is this the Battosai? anyway interesting story line.
insane devill chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
good story but I think saitou would be the one to end kenshin
Snake King chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
can u add some more chapters
Kidan Yoshilda chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
Okay, so I understand the thing with Yahiko (?) and Karou (?) but what about Karou and Kenshin's son Kenji? It sounded like this story would take place sometime after the two had married but you mention nothing of his son.

The story is good one of the few that I have read over the last few months I however there nothing question I should ask. What about Kenshin rule about not killing? You should explain why he went back to killing in a flashback.

One more thing. I'm sure that you noticed but you keep switching at a few times the view points the the character, I also noticed mistakes here and there. I won't tell you that you should get a beta. ( I need one as well.) But you should look over the story yourself after finishing a paragrath. ( Like I'm one to talk.)

Anyways I just put this story on alart and I hope that the next chapter comes one soon.

Until then

Kidan Out!
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
Please get back to this man, I'm eager to read about the one who did try to screw Naruto like that, Danzo obviously, and have him get his just desert.

Naruto's sword up his ass and out his throat.
Silvermane1 chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
cool
foxgodess07 chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
pretty good. update soon.