Reviews for Rurouni Naruto
rob chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
what will kushina's reaction to tsume or akio be
luketzoner chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
this ficis nice, too bad that you stoped updating it, i look foward to the next chapter
kingrobert84 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
doin awsome man whens update?
Kenka chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I am confused is this katsujin Himura Kenshin or is this the Battosai? anyway interesting story line.
insane devill chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
good story but I think saitou would be the one to end kenshin
Snake King chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
can u add some more chapters
Kidan Yoshilda chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
Okay, so I understand the thing with Yahiko (?) and Karou (?) but what about Karou and Kenshin's son Kenji? It sounded like this story would take place sometime after the two had married but you mention nothing of his son.

The story is good one of the few that I have read over the last few months I however there nothing question I should ask. What about Kenshin rule about not killing? You should explain why he went back to killing in a flashback.

One more thing. I'm sure that you noticed but you keep switching at a few times the view points the the character, I also noticed mistakes here and there. I won't tell you that you should get a beta. ( I need one as well.) But you should look over the story yourself after finishing a paragrath. ( Like I'm one to talk.)

Anyways I just put this story on alart and I hope that the next chapter comes one soon.

Until then

Kidan Out!
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
Please get back to this man, I'm eager to read about the one who did try to screw Naruto like that, Danzo obviously, and have him get his just desert.

Naruto's sword up his ass and out his throat.
Silvermane1 chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
foxgodess07 chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
pretty good. update soon.
Ravensage001 chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
Nice Story So far, Mixing in different elements from Different series is a nice touch, Question though, Naruto's Last Name: Kazama. I know that most people thought that was The Yondaime's Last name for some while until they Revealed it as Namikaze. So, I'm wondering why that isn't his Last name in this Fic?

And Having Kushina raped...I mean it really leaves me with a Bad Taste when I read she was Raped, I mean...Really why does it seem to happen all the time...She survives and ends up having a Kid/Kids from a Rape, I mean is she a hated Character in this Series to have this happen to her all the Time in Fics where she Survives? I know, That most fic don't do that but there are a few that have this happen.

As for a Pairing, Is it just gonna be Haku? or are you Planning on Tenten also? I would think that would be fair since she seems Very interested in Naruto. Can't wait for the Next Update.
puma1sunfire chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
This is an interesting twist to Naruto and I look forward to where you take this story. Great work and great story
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
So that's how Kenshin died and hope he rests in peace in the afterlife. That was a nice fight between Naruto and Vergil.
elfspirit7 chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 7 . 9/17/2011