Reviews for Across the Room
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 5/28
I've just started re-watching the entire show for the fifth time. There's something about GG that no matters how many times I watch it, I can't get it out of my system. The first episode make me consider a pair I'd never thought of before - Jenny and Chuck. (I usually read Nate/Jenny stories.)

I absolutely loved this story. It was short, sweet and completely adorable. And that line about "prescription drug problems"? I recognised it, and made me laugh. A lot. Brilliant work, you. I absolutely loved it. (Now I'm just repeating myself, aren't I?) Thanks for posting such a story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
That was brilliant!
LadyChaceBass chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This was absolutely amazing I love it. Thank you. :)
Ariel0926 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Aww super cute! Love it.
boldlikeblack chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This story was wonderful! I stopped watching when they sent Jenny away, because I adore her, but this almost makes me want to watch again. I always thought they'd be good for each other.
BAEFJNH09 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Not a huge Chuck/Jenny fan but this was amazingly beautiful.

Great job.
MissKatryn chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Amazing and such a beautiful story. I loved it... :)
dramaqueen452 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
i love it! its perfect simple as that. well done
The Ultimate Chenny Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Story Made Me Smile at the End.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
love it. Im not sure I want them to happen on the show, because there they screw everything good, but in fanfiction they work really well. and your story is simply wonderful
Helen chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Okay okay, I'm a huge fan of Chuck and Jenny and I keep wishing they'll become boyfriend and girlfriend in the TV show but they never do.. But THIS fanfic is nothing but GOOD! You're writing it just like Chuck would've though and done! You're seriously good at writing Chuck and Jenny fanfic's and I suggest* that you should write a new one with chapters! This is Deffo one of my Chuck and Jenny Favorites!
7gifts chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Enjoy the way you weave unconventional relationships and made Chuck/Jenny so convincing (even though I pray it never happens in canon).
orangemma chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
First I have to say that I really like you're story. Their relationship is cute. I spend a great time to read your story and despite I'm a Chuck/Blair fan I really love Chuck with Jenny too !

Then I would ask you a favor : I'm french and there is no fiction about Jenny and Chuck in french. If you agree I would like to translate your fiction in french. I hope you'll agree.

Xoxo. Orangemma.
Mrs. Pepperwood chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This was really cute!

I don't really watch Gossip Girl, but on occasion I've seen an episode or three- The Kiss on the lips party episode, the masquerade party episode, and the one where Jenny tells Chuck off and he apologizes.

Lol those are the only three episodes I've seen and I'm convinced these two should be together- So hot.

Anyhow, this was a great fic, I enjoyed it!
glamorous x lo chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I really like this! For some reason I'm fascinated with a Chuck/Jenny relationship ; I have no clue why. The way you wrote this was so perfect. I especially loved the very last lines ; the "Jenny Humphrey/Jenny Bass" thing. You should write more JC stories!