Reviews for That's the Way I Loved You
mlnapier09 chapter 31 . 12/15/2014
Perfect story.
loverofgreys chapter 31 . 2/5/2014
Great fanfic, really loved it!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/21/2013
Okay, i know this story is like... 4 years old, but i must say i love this story, its really good and i love merder... But i did not like, how Mer was acting, with all that holding hand, cuddling and kissing... He was engaged.. I mean, i know she loves him, but she shouldnt push him to talk to Madie. It was kinda selfish of her.
CileSuns92 chapter 31 . 6/16/2011
Wow I loved this, it was a perfect AU. Instant favorite!
StacieH chapter 31 . 1/27/2011
I just read this for a second time...what a wonderfull story! Great job.
FRK921 chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
hehehe...Like it
snv3 chapter 31 . 1/1/2010
I loved this story so much. I am glad that in the end they found eachother again. I also was a fan of the post it not vows. The only thing that bugs me is that Shonda says that there won't be a wedding for them anytime soon which makes me believe that there most likely never will.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story... I really enjoyed it.
MissRe chapter 31 . 12/28/2009
I liked the post it and I think I finally caught up on your story! Of course now it is ending. LOL My only concern with the post it is the legal side of things. They need the license so that they can make decisions if something happens to the other - let's face it, this is grey's... LOL Awesome job - wonderful journey!
DakotaLady chapter 31 . 12/28/2009
Yet another GraveDancer story ends ... our perfect pair together.
caliginous chapter 31 . 12/28/2009
Brilliant story, enjoyed every chapter!
McDreamy's Post-It Wife chapter 31 . 12/28/2009
I loved this ending! I'm sad that it's over but I'm excited about your new story :)
mccheerleader chapter 30 . 12/27/2009
Yay! They're back together :D

great chapter! Loved it.

Can't wait to see what happens next

Belated Merry Christmas by the way :)
cafemaza chapter 30 . 12/27/2009
I loved it!

Please have hot, fluffy Mer/Der!:)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Kilikina1 chapter 30 . 12/26/2009
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! so excited that he finally has figured this out...
Bahearn88 chapter 30 . 12/26/2009