Reviews for An Arrow Lodged in the Heart
epalladino chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
Interesting alternative to the episode. One thing I don't get: Charlie had already admitted to Don in the first chapter that he didn't tell Don that his equation pointed to himself as Buck's target. So, why was Don so angry with Charlie in Chapter 4 over something he already knew?

P.S. Larry's last name is spelled 'Fleinhardt' not 'Fleinhart'.

Thanks for the interesting read, Beth
PaulaXan chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
This is the beauty of fanfic! THANK YOU for rewriting it this way. It's how I would have wanted it too. :) LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

PaulaXan
Scarlett O'Connor chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
One word: YAY! All the loose ends were tied up nicely, and you know I loved the brother scenes...especially when Don tells Charlie that he'll protect him from the bully old men in the nursing home! LOL Oh...and I loved Don's parting comment to Buck...perfect! Love ya ~ Clara
wolfeylady chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Remember, school always has to come first, so study hard and ace those tests! I bet you'll get A in English!
Scarlett O'Connor chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
You know I enjoyed the Don/Buck showdown...but I loved, loved, LOVED the Don/Charlie interaction! I especially liked how Charlie woke, panicked and confused, and immediately searched the room for his anchor: Don. And then how Charlie made room for Don...*sigh* Oh...and how Charlie asked Alan if Don was mad at him. Perfect! Can't wait to see what happens next...
masondixon chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
Glad for the new chapter and that the Eppes are all together again. And I am ready for Don's lecture next chapter to Charlie :) Thanks for writing and I wait patiently for more.
criminally charmed chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
Hah! Knew that would be how Buck knew to go after Charlie. As much as Don seems to be in love with Robin, he keeps his personal life pretty close to the chest. But I can remember how touched Charlie was (and how pleased Alan was) with Don's quote in the magazine article. My thought at the time was it only need for some baddie that Don had busted - especially one that was caught with Charlie's help - to read that and go after him. Buck was a perfect example.
Daffydebbie H chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
I think Buck should die.
peachmikey11 chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
I want Buck to DIE! Great chapter though! I can't wait for the next one!
MDarKspIrIt chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Good chapter. I'd love it for Buck to stay alive, or at least be killed by someone else than Don, 'cause I really like that forgiveness thing he has now and revenge will bring him some trouble.
Scarlett O'Connor chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
It would be a more interesting choice if Buck lived, but obviously whatever you decide is fine by me. Love, love, love it so far! And we have a few more chapters to look forward to? Yes...bring on the angst!
knadineg chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Please don't kill Buck. This needs to end just like the episode with him back in prison. If Don really looks deep inside his heart, he'll forgive Buck for causing him pain and it'll be easier for Don to move on with his life.
masondixon chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
I tend to read a few reviews of stories before I read the story itself so I can get an idea of how the story goes before I start. There are a few authors I just read on my own because I know I like their work. You are one of them. I have noticed lately that alot of "reviewers" tend to pop in with their own feedback just to attack a character in the story. This is all of the fandoms I read. Now I know in this one there are Charlie fans and there are Don fans and, in the middle, are people who like to read a good story. I am a Charlie fan myself (though I love Don also) so if a story is focused more on Charlie I will read it right away and if it leans more to Don, I may hold back on it. That's just me. However I could never see myself reading a story about Don just to be able to attack the character and the writer's own choices. If I am not into the character as much as another more then likely I pass on the story (even when that may deny me the opportunity to read a good story. That is my loss.) The only time I feel the need to criticize a story is if I feel the writer really did an injustice to the main theme and characterization of the show's creations. So I don't understand the need of some people to read and review a story where it was obvious the author favored the character they didn't really care for. The need just to attack is beyond me.
luvnumb3rs chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
I want him to live . I think having him live would have een nice an maybe have seen him come back later in an episode with maybe with an apology an an unde4rstanding of what happened. But to me I love your story so anyway yo write it will be great,
criminally charmed chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Personally, I want Buck to live. One, it will show Don can forgive (maybe even have Alan and Amita try - perhaps even fail - to forgive as well). Two, it can bring more agnst as they have to deal with Charlie's fear that the man who shot him is still alive.

And finally - I love a good sequel.