Reviews for Sky Blue
Court90 chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Why do you never update any of your stories anymore theres a few that i would love to continue reading but you never update. PLEASE UPDATE :(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
i know its been years but please update this story
nascar-girl chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
OMG I can't wait for more of this! And time has passed I hope your boyfriend has recovered. Honey, I speak from personal experience, it is a rough gig staying strong. Mine (husband) was in a motorcycle accident, involving airlifting,ER, many, many hours of surgery. Took me a yr but I broke. I hope, hope things are better. I'd give my e-mai; but it sigh, has a Cylon virus. Be safe. Stay strong
Nadia26 chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
Great chapter!:D
TakerTakeMe chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
This is all very interesting. I think it's really cool that Chris wants to stand up and be a father to this baby but I really don't think he can do it alone. I think he's going to need help...hey, maybe Stephanie can help. Ok, maybe that would be pushing it but I love the way she feels obligated to help him, even though they aren't together anymore.

Adam as a babysitter? That would be a hilarious sight! Looking forward to reading more!

TakerTakeMe chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Stephanie knows now! I expected for her to just blow up at him or something but she just...seemed hurt. I'm really interested to know what went down between her and Chris in the past. It seems like they had a relationship that went wrong and ended, maybe the same night Skylar was conceived? But what made their relationship end?

I have so many questions lol. Off to read Chapter 4!

TakerTakeMe chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
This is an interesting turn of events. I can't figure out if he's going to want to be this little guy's father or not when he finally does get the DNA test done. Hell, I don't even know how I'll feel if he's not the father. He's already kind of attached to him...

Off to read the next chapter!

CULater chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
I just wanted to say how glad I am that you updated this. It really is a great story. The humor is plucky and the Chris/Steph banter spot on.

I am really looking forward to seeing our hero struggle, cope and adapt to being a Daddy especially when he seems to be so completely out of his element. I mean, he's just back at RAW, and now this, the timing is horrible and it adds another layer to his dilemma.

Steph-I dunno what to think of her here yet. There's some begrudging hints of affection or at the very least concern on her part for Chris but this far in, they're still standoffish towards each other.

I do love that you added the bit at the end about old habits regarding her feelings for Chris. It gives just enough character insight into Steph to get how the situation is affecting her. There's also that awkward hesitating to leave tension between them. I really like this story, please keep updating when you can
dodjet chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
Chris is in such a predicament. And poor Adam in there holding the baby like he's some alien being or something lol I'm hoping the baby ends up bring Chris and Stephanie back together since at the end of this chapter they at least were more civil toward each other. Can't wait to read more of the adventures of Chris the new daddy - this should be good :-)
wrasslinlvr20 chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
This story is one of my favorites :) That scene with Steph trying to get in Jericho's room was hilarious! I could picture it perfectly, and so sweet that Jericho still had the butterflies when Steph came around. I hope Steph eventually understands the situation, although I do agree that Skylar needs Chris and vice versa :) I hope you update this soon! :D
missbean1997 chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
I Love this story...Its unique and I cant wait for steph and chris to get together
Nadia26 chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Obviously there is still a spark between Chris and Stephanie...!I hope that the will realise it before it's too late!(I just love little Skylar,he is so adorable! 3)
4N6-GRL chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
I just found this one, and I have to say, I fell in love! The baby is adorable, and while I never pictured Chris with a very little baby in tow, I think this is amazing. I can't wait to read more.
dodjet chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Aw, I really am enjoying Chris' bonding with Skylar. He's getting more & more attached to the little boy whether he wants to or not. AND he still has feelings for Stephanie. I'm sure she still has them for him too or she wouldn't be so upset about him having a son. Can't wait to see where all this is headed. I have a feeling Steph might have to help Chris take care of Skylar - at least I'm hoping she does ;-)
ceruleanskye1212 chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
I really like the plot of this story so far. I can't wait to see Stephanie's reaction to Skylar.