Reviews for My Light
Maybe2Morrow chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
I really liked this :D. I think it would have been even more awesome though if it was longer and had some more "action" in it, and by "action" I mean romantic action lol. XD
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
as much as i am a harcore TIVA and Destiel shipper this pairing (tonyxdean) actually intrigues me and i like it :) good writing btw.
shadow visor chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
lol man they're so cute together...
shadow visor chapter 3 . 2/16/2013 way to say hi to kate dean
shadow visor chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Sammy teases dean? So cute
shadow visor chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
hey its pretty nice. I like. it. will be reading some more now
DezzieWinter chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
You do really well on these! Also don't worry every author has stories that they just leave for a while till they get back in the groove of things. It happens to the best of us.

mysticmoon1331 chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
brilliant! :D
jessieleigh528 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I love this story and the stories that go along with this pairing. I can't get enough of it and I keep rereading them. You should keep writing this pairing and maybe even write a story about the case where dean and tony first met. But if not that's okay, just keep writing.
Gold Violet Eyes chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Hmmm...not bad. I like where it's going so far. Please try to keep it up that way it retains my interest. Tony and Dean...hmm...interesting choice of a couple. But not too bad. I can kinda see them getting together in a situation like that if the shows crossed, but then again, Tony would have just as well gotten together with Jo or Anna and Dean with Kate or even Ziva. Well, that's all from me. Please update soon. Don't abandon it. It's really quite good. And I want to know what'll happen next.
Dadaiiro chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Lol! Loved it!
lilawonder chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Great fic! Love the pairing! Looking forward to reading the sequel!
FallenProgeny chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Loved it! I didn't want it to end!
choccream24 chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
The story is great! so cute, i really enjoyed it