Reviews for No Ordinary Love
pianogirl2016 chapter 11 . 8/20
Ooh must update asap
RedHotty4Eric chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
Thanks for the new chapter. Kind of confusing when you cut to and from Dawn, but I still love this story.

Great Mile High scene!
cappieandcasey4ever chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
Hey, love the story... Chapter 6 though... near the end.. you made an error... it wasnt Macmanus that made the offer, it was Blaine... Just thought i would tell you! Great writing! :)
Arianne chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
lovin' it so far ;)

BTW Share Spike Love: if you're interested in seeing Spike at the top of the sexiest vampire list, you should vote for James Marsters here /ew/article/0,,20153312_20153316_20294995,

Angel even has more votes than him! It's outrageous!

It will only take less than 1 minute to vote.
Ashley chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
Update please
anon chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
write more please.
Doni chapter 9 . 4/24/2009
Well, that was sure hot and steamy. ;) Nice work. I'm hoping Dawn will be ok with Angel around.
broken-pixie chapter 9 . 4/22/2009
Smexy! Great chapter. It WILL be a "holiday" to remember. lol.
dancngurl153 chapter 9 . 4/22/2009
Excited to see an update for this story, and this chapter was great! Actually this chapter was just very very hot, lol, but a very good hot : ) Can't wait for the next update, keep up the good work!
RedHotty4Eric chapter 8 . 4/9/2009
I really enjoy this story.

Angel must die!
guitarbabe2005 chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
i loke it update soon... oh what about dawnie?
Doni chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
Great chapter! Their little trip would be so much better without the tag-alongs. ;)
dancngurl153 chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
Wow, Spike was kinda pissy there at the end. I mean I can kinda understand why he's upset with the whole Angel getting out on bail thing but still, he does get to go to Florida. I'd be happy to go to Florida. But ah well this chapter was great, keep 'em coming!
Doni chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Great job! I thought Angel would be too pretty for jail. Hot hospital sex can't be doctor approved. ;)
dancngurl153 chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
To quote Paris Hilton "That was hot" lol, very hot chapter at the end but also a very good one all together. I'm liking the violence against Angel, generally I'm not for that type of stuff. But in this case I can make an exception : ) Keep the writing going, you're doing awesome!