Reviews for Anything For You
brianna chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
perfect
Cool Kid 101 chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Hey, this fanfiction? It's awesome! I definitely agree on what you said about them being a couple! There were times that it felt a tad rushed and a few mistakes in spelling, but it was great nonetheless. I loved your idea on why he loves her so much, too 8]
(I'm praying with all my might that they will get together, even if it's on the very last episodes of the Total Drama series!)
Pitchnight Badger chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
YES! JUST-JUST YES! i love this! it's amazing!
FanficLoverForever135 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Sooo beautiful! You are an amazing author and you have written almost all of my favorite Gwody stories! You inspired me to create my account and now that I have, I"ve decided to review. Heart warming, and realistic, you never stop amazing me with your stories. Thanks for writing them, they really make my day. It would me incredible if you were to review my Gwody story one day. Thanks
Your #1 Fan(ficloverforever135)
Wingless Swans chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
realy good! i love it
KTDLover chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
AWW! I LOVE GWODY!:D
Jellyfish Jam chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
Oh, that was so cute! I'm still crying from it! I like how you didn't make them break up because of Trent being a jerk. I hate it when others do that.

This was very well written. Good job.
Jellyfish Jam chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Aw! That is so sweet and cute! It's making me cry just reading it!
Michael J.J chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
This is good. Very good.

Gwen/Cody is my personal favorite pairing of TDI, but sadly there are too few fics for it. I'm always glad to see another.

This might be the best I've read so far. Cody's situation certainly gets sympathy, and the relationship feels right. Plus, unlike many Cody/Gwen I've read, this one doesn't villainize Trent to make it work.

Very good. I hope to see more from you.
I Own Cody chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
*cries*

That was perfect! Cody/Gwen from the beginning!
nikki-kun05 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Whoa! at first I thought it was Trent as the father...lol. This is really good. I hope you update soon. :D