Reviews for What too much vodka can do
Komander Kool chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Alto and Ranka getting married is unthinkable. Chapter 2, that's the way to go. Chapter 3 please...
gppr chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
Where is the rest? This is so good, a continuation is a must!

Please? :)
Fostersb chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
I had totally forgotten about this story, but I love the concept. Please update this one ASAP. I also can't wait to get to month 9 of Sheryl's pregnancy in your other story. Poor Alto, he will not have any energy left:)
sakR9 chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Oh cool preception on it. That he hadn't met Sheryl before :D

Loved when they were drunk and giggling :D Wish I'd seen something like that in the anime _

Continue this, please!
sakR9 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Wo! Go Sheryl!

So glad they didn't manage to properly get married, heh. Bai Ranka
yuikure chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Although the weeding scene (about Alto&Ranka) in the Chapter One made me almost crazy, I felt a little better after reading the great chapter two.

Wait for your updade!

Love AS forever.
Zer0JMB chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
this is good, pleas continue.
redskyy chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
This is definitely one of the best AUs I've seen so far. You capture everyone very well, creating a believable storyline with everyone in character. Alto and Sheryl's first meeting was very appropriate, which only adds to the big confrontation at the wedding. I can't wait for the next chapter.
turtledork chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
at the beginning, i wasn't really too sure about the setting of this story... it just didn't click with me especially with Alto's indecisiveness highlighted and even a hint of disloyalty . things like that, i tend to not like very much.

but, i have to say i enjoyed the second chapter despite everything :) I love alto and sheryl's interaction in the bar :) it was very "them". personally, i think you write an excellent sheryl

i also loved the fact that their drinks were called "firebombers" )) epic stuff!

Of course, the writing is superb and well-done technically XD it's real easy to read and fun to read as well XD

i'm looking forward to how this would go on! :)
grieverlion chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GREAT! keep at it!
Trapped-in-your-asylum chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
For god's sake, this story is AMAZING! Update! I love it! Gosh, I was too carried out to the story! Wow! You sure have talents! Can't wait for the next chapter! So Sheryl is pregnant? Wow