Reviews for A Change in Development
now i hate you, you are the worst kind of writer on this site. your story is taking a goods story, Nidaime's Heir, and making a pathetic and poorly written hack job copy, and this bloodline you;ve created, gay, Nidaime didn't have a bloodline, put talent and hard work. Fucking quit ruining an otherwise good story(Nidaime's Heir) with your crap
no. that was the gayest thing i;ve ever seen on this sight kill yourself
fucking cunt should kill herself, no bull shit story you can concoct will justify her want to hide from him like a bitch
really, his loving mother left him there to fend for himself and now your going to give some dumbass the council or some bull got i hate stories like that
KingLoitl chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
update soon please! im loving how this story is going, and plz, Try and get Naruto and Tenten dating soon
SeerKing chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
Very good. Please update.
GivmehCOOKIES chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
I see as how its been nearly 3 years since you've updated that you have abandoned this story, which is very dissapointing. I think this story would have been amazing had you not abandoned it. Oh well, I could always just read another great story of yours.

Sincerely,
GivmehCOOKIES!
gogetenks chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
i stand corrected!
gogetenks ssj4 chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
thats narutos mother, and let narutoxtenten happen! (All stories for Naruten don't include them with kids.) if somebody reads the parenthesis, please give an answer
RisingMist chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
You're doing good. I don't like the story for personal reasons, so I'm probably going to stop reading beyond this point. But I don't want to leave without a note of encouragement. Try to get a beta and improve your use of the English language. Keep writing and working on this story and others. Good luck and good work so far.
RisingMist chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
At this point, I'm hoping that this is a fic where Naruto decides to destroy Sarutobi, Kushina and Konoha, take his friends and make a new hidden village and live happily thereafter. LOL! I'm somewhat happy with what you have decided upon and hope that things go well as you write further. I was also impressed with the Kekkei Genkai you came up with. It was pretty creative.
RisingMist chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
From your confession, I can see that you have not planned your story well enough in advance. I am glad that you are taking the time to think before you continue, but I suggest that you ignore everyones suggestions and do as you please, without any excuses or justification. Write for yourself. I really, really, really hate both cliches you mentioned. I don't have anything against cliches, but I hate resurrection, original characters (most of the time), and I hate blood limits when they are used as a crutch. You have a chance to avoid those pitfalls. One of the ways of course is to let Kushina and Rin fade into the background in a reasonable way. Its up to you to decide. Good luck.
RisingMist chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
I really can't imagine any excuse for a mother abandoning her child. I'm pretty excited to hear your 'back-story' for Kushina. I really hope that she doesn't play an important role or dies or something. A mother who abandons her child does not deserve the title. It sadly happens in the real world and I really hate it. There are but a few circumstances where it might be justified, or in the best interests of the child to abandon it. I still hate that it happens and that our society isn't good enough that it never happens. That is one of the reasons I hate seeing it in fiction, which is an escape from reality at its best. Good job so far! :)
RisingMist chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
I forgot to note that Naruto was drained of all of his chakra after summoning two thousand clones in his fight against Gaara.

Ouch! You brought back his mother. I'll continue reading and hope that this story doesn't disappoint like so many other resurrect people AU's have.

Well done so far and good luck!
RisingMist chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
In canon, Naruto could easily pull of a thousand clones with just his own chakra. With the Kyuubi gone and his reserves boosted (you mentioned it earlier in the story) along with the better chakra control without the second chakra source interfering, Naruto should be able to pull off more clones if anything. I sincerely hope that no long lost relatives of Naruto turn up in this story. I'm really beginning to despair because most stories I start out liking pull out relatives and then I no longer like them. Good work so far.