Reviews for Do you know I suffer?
firepokemonfox chapter 1 . 3/29
Awwww
Kaname X Yukki chapter 1 . 2/16
I like it it's. Awesome.
I love when she say this.I will always turn to the darkness and look for you there
Scarllete chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh how Beautiful!
www.L.O.V.E.com chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
What can I say? This story was beautifully written, and I love the sweet angst!:D

*adds story into Fav list*~
Maximumride156 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I really liked this story, as it is quite like the Kaname I think is hiding beneath the cool exterior. You just can't be that calm, pureblood or not! Anyways, I'm going to look at your other stories now... Bye!
lolo14998 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
THis is SO cute...and SO like them.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This story is adorable!The reason why they don't sleep in the same bed is...XD
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I totally loved it! so kxy! keep up the good work!
differentaccount chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
i totally love your two vampire knight stories!

they are awesome; please make more!

i am totally going to subscribe to you.

you are an awesome author.

x
Carolyn chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
please write more exited fanfiction & XD
Gray Feather chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Aw...This is so sweet.

I really love VK and am really picky about what I read, only KxY and nothing else...

have to say, this is really good.

Maybe not as good as 'Ten Things About...'but still
tree-of-life8 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I loved this. It was pretty awesome. I am also pro kaname and yuki. I really can't stand Zero, for some reason. Actually one of my best friends loves Zero and she keeps trying to explain why, but it just doesn't make sense. Yuki and Kaname were made for each other!
paper piper chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Hi! This is fantastic. Before I got an account, I used to just read peoples' stories, and this is one that made me want to try it out for myself. Very beautiful, well-written. Yes, you showed that Kaname isn't boring at all, that his composed actions were for a darker reason. Very nice. :)
MissRydzyk chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Wa~ this was so sweet! good work! Hope to read some more :]