Reviews for Across the Stars
Otspock chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I really liked the way this story was going up until the end. It is very abrupt and leaves the reader unsatisfied. I think it would actually be better just ending it with the expedition accepting instead of doing the month by month summary.
GeminiCancer chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
aww this was good and cute. I wand a squeal i liked it so much.
DuQuesne chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Tsk, slash fiction? The upmost basic self-misturbatory fantasy in all of fanfic, applied on HP? HOW ORIGINAL YOU MORON! Not to mention the capitalist decadent way of including in a very stoopid way WC:A premises, what are you some sort of pervert who does it with its own children? How the f*ck can you even think Harry will consent to have s*x with John R*t*rd (and calling by his true name is to insult all those good empathic people with some different emotional/intellectual development), he's a kid for McGrudder's sake, go apply your heinlenian BS in your family first you freak! :P
mithrilandtj chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Good story.

I wish there was more of it though.
momocolady chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
good story
jdnokc chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
A little disappointing to be honest. While I like a stronger more powerful Harry more detail would have been nice. also you would think the Ancients would have taught him to create ZPM's.
Breanna Birdie chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Hello!

I loved the overall premise for the story. Harry Potter/Stargate crossovers are really nice because the bring magic and science together, in my opinion. The one problem I have with this story, though, is the 'three months' 'four monts' 'six months' bit. You have so much in those little paragraphs that it doesn't do them justice to just leave them as paragraphs, they should be entire chapters in themselves. Like, where were Harry and John when they had their first kiss? What led up to it?

Or, What was Harry and Rodney's plan to defeat the wraith? When did they come up with it? how exactly was it executed?

These are just my thoughts, take them or leave them!

Breanna
peggy chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
hello my dear sister,

Ik vind het een heel erg mooi verhaal en weer natuurlijk heel erg goed geschreven, maar ik vind het einde een beetje raar maar wel ook weer passend. Het is wel heel erg anders dan het andere verhaal. Maar wel heel erg leuk.

Liefs jouw schattige kleine zusje
Sammie your wussy chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
PA-THE-TIC, PA-THE-TIC, EX-TER-MINATE, EX-TER-MINATE. THE CONSENSUS OF THE CULT OF SKARO DETERMINES THAT THIS W*NK*R DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THE DEPTH OF ROWLING'S WORKS

THAT'S GOOD, BECAUSE THAT LEAVES THE HATED DOCTOR WITH AN ALLY LESS.