Reviews for Unusual Beauty
Nixing a Rose chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
What is this smell?

It's like the tears of infants, the blood of those who have ripped their eyes out, and the uncanny smell of fruit.

Oh God, no! It's a Mary Sue!

It seems to have invaded your story and destroyed everything in its path! It has eaten your common sense, it has murdered your writing skills, and it is making you believe that this is an impressive story!

I am here to tell you, my dear, that it is not.

If not for the blatant piss you have just released upon this fandom, it is the whopping you have just taken on my brain. I am hardly able to type this out as your defecation has pushed aside all of my grey matter and just left your feces.

I am amazed that you could write this out and not feel the slightest bit of remorse for the pain it has caused me and countless others.

Well, the laughter it has given me is repayment enough, I guess.

It's a shame that you have no imagination. You use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. The only glaring mistake- except for your Sue!Bella (I didn't know that was possible)- would be that you seem to continuously forget that every line of dialogue when two people are talking should not be in the same paragraph.

I believe I am done. Excuse me while I attempt to clean my mind. I'd hate your story to leave a stain.

~Nixi o3o
ttiiggeerr chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
oh. no. u. didnt. i'm pmin you about this
InLovingMemoryOfMyFriendAmber chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
wow i wish you continued
MagicIsWithin chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
poor bella(love the story update soon
AvrilSays chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
I am COMPLETELY aware that Bella is a MARY-SUE EXTRAORDINAIRE. If anyone would help me beta... -hinthint-
crazycookies97 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
person chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
update! ive been waiting like 7 months for one!
TheRedQueens chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Plz update soon! I really want to know what happens next!
jcgjg chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I think that your story is very good and I am impressed at how you have handled some of the rather scathing reviews that have been left. A number of the reviews are downright cruel and do not merit your attention. Your willingness to edit your story is a testament to your character. Keep on writing as long as it gives you joy and don't let anyone discourage you from your endeavor. Your writing will become more refined with time, practice and by reflecting on some of the very good advice a number of your readers are leaving. :)
Maddy chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I loved the story, but I think you need to change a little bit, for example, saying WTF kind of makes people think of text talk, and not everyone want's to read text talk.

Overall, Story was great! D

P.S. Keep writing! You obviously have talent you just have to fix some things!

Shopaholic Pixie chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
"Hey. My name is Isabella Swan, and I’m a vampire."

That isn't how a good story should be started. "Hey" should have a comma after it, not a period. You shouldn't have to tell us her name or that she is a vampire, we should have guessed she was one by clues you give us with your writing.

Having four alter-egos is a bit too much.

Also, you shouldn't tell us whose PoV you are going to write in. We should be able to tell by the charcters' thoughts and actions.

You're supposed to go into another paragraph when there is dialouge, even if it makes the chapter short.

This is a great storyline. You just need to fix a few mistakes. 8D

xoxoSandraa chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
omg update soon! this story is great
Alexa Rene Malfoy chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
This is a good story please write more soon
prettypinkprincess123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
this is horrible. i am trying to be niece but dis is horrible. youre spelling and grammar is very bad and your stroy is bad. why did u even writ dis stupid stroy. u cant write get a life. you idiot.
erin rosaline cullen chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
this is really good so far keep going!

love Erin xoxo