Reviews for One Piece Project
NaaliaHivernal chapter 11 . 11/23/2015
Ooooh this ff is so hot! Especially the last 3 chapters! And the one with Lucci! Fuck I was nosebleeding the whole time! But you really need to prolong the sex part
SapphireCookieFairy chapter 11 . 11/10/2015
Yes please.
snm1 chapter 11 . 9/2/2015
Pppppppppppllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuppppppppppddddddddaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttteeeeeeeeee?!
BloodieReader chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
These are amazingly well written :D hope u plan to continue them!
ArtistFromaDream chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
It-it be so beautiful There must be more! It's to good to stop now!
LotusBlossomz2061 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I Was Wondering If You Were Going To Continue WritingThis STory/Ficlits, Because It's Been Over A Year Since It WaS Updated? I'm Kinda Hoping You Will, Because You Have Some Great Stuff Here.
A fan p chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
Magnifique ! It would be great to have the rest of the story concerning Kidd !
I love your writting style and the website is missing some readerxCharacter, you did a very great job ! Don't stop here plz ;)
srooone chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
LOVE these stories! Especially adored Marcos one, can't wait to read one with Law. Keep up the good work!
Eclipse Inzuka chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I love this! Please do a Law one and possibly, if you get the chance, a Luffy one. You're an amazing writer and I'd love to read more of this if you update!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
Ooh, I'd love to see a revenge! Nice stories, though. You're very good :)
DarkAngelLida chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Wooooooo, im soo happy I came across this fanfic. All the hot one piece having amazing sexy scenes. I cant wait to read more. Keep up the good work, I cant wait to read more about Law and Smoker. And maybe you can add one about the Akainu and Aokiji? They need some lovin too. _
marleeeni chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
please please please write another chapter! these are a few of the best one piece fics I've read in a long while and they're just what I'm looking for! :*
reighnstorm90 chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
I like the Eustass Kidd one are u planning to make it a two part or just add a new charecter for your next chapter?
Emz chapter 11 . 9/20/2012
awresome! awesome! i think it need to be updated so there be more chapters
have u thought of contiuning all the chapters that u left hanging?
keep up the good work
LotusBlossomz2061 chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
I'm so glad you've continued to write this! I can't wait to read more, and,I know it's an older chapter, but I kinda want to read a continuation of kids' chapter. I want to see the girl retaliate, and gain his interest even more.