Reviews for One Piece Project
BloodieReader chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
These are amazingly well written :D hope u plan to continue them!
ArtistFromaDream chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
It-it be so beautiful There must be more! It's to good to stop now!
LotusBlossomz2061 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I Was Wondering If You Were Going To Continue WritingThis STory/Ficlits, Because It's Been Over A Year Since It WaS Updated? I'm Kinda Hoping You Will, Because You Have Some Great Stuff Here.
A fan p chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
Magnifique ! It would be great to have the rest of the story concerning Kidd !
I love your writting style and the website is missing some readerxCharacter, you did a very great job ! Don't stop here plz ;)
srooone chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
LOVE these stories! Especially adored Marcos one, can't wait to read one with Law. Keep up the good work!
Eclipse Inzuka chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I love this! Please do a Law one and possibly, if you get the chance, a Luffy one. You're an amazing writer and I'd love to read more of this if you update!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
Ooh, I'd love to see a revenge! Nice stories, though. You're very good :)
DarkAngelLida chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Wooooooo, im soo happy I came across this fanfic. All the hot one piece having amazing sexy scenes. I cant wait to read more. Keep up the good work, I cant wait to read more about Law and Smoker. And maybe you can add one about the Akainu and Aokiji? They need some lovin too. _
marleeeni chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
please please please write another chapter! these are a few of the best one piece fics I've read in a long while and they're just what I'm looking for! :*
reighnstorm90 chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
I like the Eustass Kidd one are u planning to make it a two part or just add a new charecter for your next chapter?
Emz chapter 11 . 9/20/2012
awresome! awesome! i think it need to be updated so there be more chapters
have u thought of contiuning all the chapters that u left hanging?
keep up the good work
LotusBlossomz2061 chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
I'm so glad you've continued to write this! I can't wait to read more, and,I know it's an older chapter, but I kinda want to read a continuation of kids' chapter. I want to see the girl retaliate, and gain his interest even more.
Emz chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
Omg! I love it ! I couldn't take my eyes off the page! Oh boy! Is it me or did it get hot in here! XD please update! I can't wait for more to read! Keep up the hard work
LotusBlossomz2061 chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
I miss this story-oneshots, and I'm looking forward to new chapters, if you are still interested in continuing these. They really are quite good, and I'm looking forward to reading new additions.
ShiningStar185 chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
Wow, this is really interesting! Everything is so well written. Ahem, if I may, could I suggest some characters? Maybe one for Kaku or Jyabura? These aren't requests in any way, shape or form just some suggestions xD It's whatever you want, either way; I look forward to more chapters of your awesome story :D