Reviews for Let Us Talk of Life
RichardIII1955 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
It's so beautiful... Thank you... :'-)
Geekeyed chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I can easily agree with Aoyama and Anna among the previous reviewers. There are shortcomings, and this doesn't feel like a possible canonical sequel-ette.

For one, Cathy's always "Cathy" to Heathcliff.

That all-consuming, obsessive love between them is missing, more so on Cathy's part than on her soulmate's.

Finally, why would they yet bicker about the whys and hows of Cathy's marriage to Linton? To Ms. Emily B's Cathy, it was a forgotten and regrettable chapter of her life as was made evident during the lovers' reconciliation just before she died.
midlagdobsessn chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Oh, Pip, this is a beautiful ending - I was almost getting worried with the way Catherine was carrying on (as usual), but Heathcliff didn't give up and finally off they go into eternity :-)

aoyama chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
good but I don't think this showed heathcliff and cathy's reletionship for the desperate, obbsesseive love that it was, I know how difficult it is to do, I for one have tried!

I just think that if cathy and heathcliff met , then even though there would be bitter words, they would not be able to let go of each other!

Good luck with the story...
MoodyLithium chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
That was freaking awesome!
Saranha de Angelo chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
*sigh* They're together...yay! This is really wonderful...I'd give it an A. Good job!
Nyssa Damaskinos chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
You did a greath job on this! I can actually visualize the moors and the darkness around heathcliff and Catherine as they speak. You have a wonderful style of writing, and like other people have said, you have kept true to their character!

I loved Edgar Linton in the book, I'm almost done reading it, and I feel so bad for him. He seems to me to be the only innocent character in this whole story. It would have been great if you mentioned him, but oh well.(I loved heathcliff too, so either way I'd be happy!)

Anyway, too bad you haven't written anymore in this story, it would have been great to read more!
Jehan's Muse chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
*bawls* Poor baby! It's not Heathcliff's fault Cathy sniveled herself to death. Then again, it wasn't Hareton's fault that he was Hindley's son, and Heathcliff still made him suffer for it...but Heathcliff's the coolest damn character in the book, so there. I'm still trying to justify my irrational liking for Heathcliff. I guess it's because next to his whiny brat of a son, he looks like a saint.

I'm kind of fascinated by Linton, the way one would be fascinated by a particularly large and ugly maggot. I was thinking about writing a Linton-fic...then maybe trying to turn it in for a grade; my English teacher might give me extra credit.

But I'm ranting and making very little sense. Great fic-I've been looking for more Wuthering Heights fics, especially ones about Heathcliff/Cathy. Great job.
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 6/6/2002

This was wonderful. Very good, very emotionally charged, and very true to both characters. Take a bow, this was a great story.
Anna chapter 1 . 4/12/2002

Theres just one mistake: Heathcliff always called her "Cathy"! Only Edgar called her "Catherine"!

Just one time, when she had just died and he swore at her to haunt him, Heathcliff addressed her as: "Catherine Earnshaw" (note: Not "Linton!")
doughreyme chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
This was exquisite, man! I absolutely loved Wuthering Heights, and reading this was cool.
Cathy chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Oh how sweet! I love the book Wuthering Heights.
Starlight8 chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Very good... I enjoyed reading this.

I hope you got a good mark for it.