Reviews for House Call
ShootingStar103 chapter 1 . 3/2
Although it's been quite a while since this fanfiction was finished, I hope you will write more stories like this :) I love your writing style and your humor.
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
haha i love this story, that so funny
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Tenma's concern for Johan is really sweet.
Lunge being an overcautious jerk is hilarious.
And everything about this fic is rather lovely...
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Ah! I love it- is it awkward that I can picture this happening so damn well?! Is it you or is it just me, drunk in my shippiness?
Nevertheless, great characterization, I adore your posttraumatic!Johan and uber-nervous-Tenma. The chemistry is just brilliant as well, can't get enough of it!
I will be harassing the fav button now!
xTaintedxWonderlandx chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This was amazing! *O* I love the way you kept the characters so real to the anime! (: It even gave me little shivers at the end...poor Tenma ;p
animaleschi chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I had read your fic years ago and I stumbled here again. Loved it then still love it now. I can see how much Johan adores our dearest doctor. Thanks for the great story.
One of the Colorless chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Mwahahaha. You should write a sequel to this. :3 Silly Tenma did you REALLY think you could get away that easily?
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This was longer than I thought but I still read it all and laughed.

Oh wow rare pairing! I never thought to see the detective and the doctor in anything.

I really like the quips and jealously flares throughout this story.
Like a Snowflake chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
It's not everyday you find a well written Monster fanfic...this is one of the better ones! Tenma's thoughts were so funny, though I was kind of sad Johan's personality changed a bit because usually he smiles no matter what...oh well. The ending was awesome. A good story!
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
What an interesting story. I loved how you captured Tenma's feelings throughout and had quite a few chuckles at his thoughts. Very descriptive and believable; I could picture the whole encounter as it was happening. You also did a great job capturing Johan in all his charming/creeping gloriness. Having Tenma observe him and the differences in him was a great way to present him in his present state to the readers. The ending made me chuckle. Well done!
Shiki-Channer chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
God, there needs to be more Monster fanfiction like this out there, and this fic deserves like 10x more reviews than it has. This story was absolutely amazing; I could actually picture an interaction very close to this being officially made by Urasawa. To say the least, Johan and Tenma were completely in character, and I particularly adored all the descriptions you gave of Tenma's emotions and thought process. They gave him another wonderful dimension; not to mention making me smile in amusement occasionally. Furthermore, the sense of "time has passed" felt very apparent in this fanfiction here. It wasn't a fairytale ending...time and life has just continued on for Tenma, Johan, and everyone. Also, the mental affects that the second bullet had on Johan are very believable here, likewise for Tenma's concern of Johan's medical wellbeing.

Overall, I would favorite this fanfiction a 100 times over if I could. You did a absolutely glorious job.
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Awesome, I love it
lily22 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
That was beautiful. I loved the tension and yet the... friendliness? between them. Tenma tracking him down just to make a house call (ostensibly) was great, and Johan's crush is so obvious haha. Oh, random but you kept saying covalence where I think you meant convalescence.
OldLady chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I'm hooked- you have such a knack for quotable quips.

And, of course, I love the pairing. _

Please keep writing!
Vanimelde chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
There's only one thing that I don't like about this story - the fact that you made Lunge Tenma's boyfriend. But that's a matter of taste. Other than that - it's absolutely perfect.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the amazing fic.

I wish you all the best.