Reviews for Time to Turn the Page
happy everyday life chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was great. I think this explained the romance sub-plot of canon Naruto and Sakura's relationship.
redfe chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
There are a lot of things I want to say about this. Let's start with Very well done. I really feel for your Naruto and Sakura. I can easliy see either of them breaking down after failing to reunite their family for so long.

I like how Naruto is playing his typical role here, suffering in the background while desperately trying to act strong for his friends. I also like how Sakura is trying to see so far ahead that she can't see him standing directly in front of her.

I think the best part of this is that you show both sides of them, the human side and the ninja side. So many part of them don't want to accept what is and what is happening but at the same time they know and understand what needs to be done and what they might have to resort to.

Overall it's a good view of Sakura as she grows up. All this needs now is a matching story showing how she sees Naruto b/c she may be blind but she's not stupid.