Reviews for ANBU
Tomon chapter 42 . 12/18/2016
Very interesting story and while it seems abandoned I think it still at least deserve a review. After all it's still almost 250k words.

It's quite surprising for me since this tale contains few themes I generally dislike or that I'm at least wary of. The darkness inside each of us made real (to extent of another being) is not something I look for, especially in both main characters. But there it's really well worked with and of course Kyuubi is always a good excuse :)
Also the whole another world angle, especially given that this one is similar to ours given the tech, is often something I'm afraid of. Still there you made it mysterious enough and the whole plot revolved around it that it was intriguing instead.
So really well done in all aspect and if I want to honestly criticize something it would have to be only that sometimes there were some inconsistency. For example Hinita couldn't really make decision if she blackmailed Shikimaru to give her Naruto or not :-D

But really a well done tale that definitely deserve to be finished and if it's not... well rest in piece and thank you at least for this :)
SalDalia chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I didn't think it was possible as a NaruHina fan, buy I actually dislike your version of Hinata. Where do I start? So, like all Hinatas, Naruto is a source of inspiration for her to become stronger, check. She confesses, check, but then you have the death of both Iruka and Tsunade which leaves Naruto gutted. Your Hinata stands by and watches when Naruto loses his will of fire and blames him for not being his go happy self. Instead helping Naruto she starts to look down on him for not being the hero she regarded him as. She even stalks Naruto if he has a relationship with other girls, which to me screams girl with no self-respect. She then concocts a scheme so that Naruto can marry her even though she has kept her distance. Then she acts all heartbroken when he does not want to marry her and supposedly lets go for her one-sides-love. Your Hinta comes over like a person who has a addiction problem. First she is addicted to Naruto and now it will be her quest for Power.
Thesunkunoichi chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
I read this book almost a year ago when I was reintroduced to Naruto, since that time I've found Hinata to be an extremely fascinating character in fanfictions (definitely not canon). This book shows us the promise and potential of Hinata which Kishimoto failed to tap into. Her character in this book is complex and one is constantly guessing her motives. One line used in this book has stayed with me till now. Basically what I'm trying to say through this long winded review is that your writing is flawless and I sincerely hope you find it in you to continue this fic.
You have a fan in me xoxo
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Ur a big fat lier naruto has ungodly gambling powers his luck is as if it was given to him by lady luck her self clearly u didnt watch or read manga cuz u wud know E.g Tsunade Retrival arc
minimalistic-with-a-twist chapter 16 . 8/3/2016
O-ooohhhh gosh-sh! I can feel the anticipation. I'm already excited to see what happens! *shivers
Guest chapter 24 . 7/17/2016
I might be wrong but didn't Naruto and Hinata get paired up because she blackmailed Shikamaru into making Naruto her partner. But in chapter 24 it was said they were paired up through Danzo.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Good story line. Extremely long chapters. 45 chapters long. Naruhina. Yasssss I'm in fanfiction heaven!
Amanthya chapter 42 . 7/2/2016
I hope you will have time to update this. Or, if you have lost the inspiration, please post a plot outline so we can see the ending. It's a very engaging story, and while I do often prefer my happy endings...I have to know. I have to see the ending of this, someday. You've sucked me in to the mystery, tangled me in the web you've weaved, and I want to see it through to the end.
Amanthya chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
I think you captured the dark possibilities of Hinata's feelings extremely well. And her perceptive nature, once woken from her childhood dreams, tells us a lot about Naruto's current state. I do appreciate that you manage to make him still feel like he's "Naruto" even though he's changed a lot after what happened. I'm waiting to get to know this new Hinata, so I'm not sure what to think of her yet.
guest chapter 21 . 3/10/2016
Naruto is the one who treated Sakura like shit.
Laaaaaara chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
DAMN THIS IS SO AWESOME!
This one chapter had me so engrossed from the first line.
wow I've really been in need of a fanfic like this.
THAAANKYOU!
Singularity of a Galaxy chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Look I read other godlike Hinata fics and they all sacked, this one is no exception, but it's better than most though.
Gulls chapter 39 . 1/31/2016
...
How troublesome
AnonnymA chapter 42 . 1/27/2016
Wow.. That Shit is Legit! I don't even have the words. I couldn't stop reading. Please finish this one day! 60% of the writers on FF.N could learn a thing or two from you..
raphael chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Listen I tried to read yo story I actually got five chapters in yo characters were strong and understood all that is it means to be ninja but all lord I couldn't handle their fuckin guts and lord have mercy the were grettin on my nerves with their philosophies and what not a ninja must never have self all their actions must be for the village their lives are forfeit the moment the get that headband
1,508 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »