Reviews for ANBU
Usa-chan chapter 42 . 2/16
I love this! Your writing is top notch, when you decide to write a book I'm sure it will be awesome and I'll buy it.
This story is truly a masterpiece, the details in the back story, you explained very well the OOCness of Naruto and Hinata (they have very good reasons to act the way they do), I especially enjoyed the political plot and all the machinations of Shikamaru and Danzo. I enjoyed seeing the human side of Hiashi, Anko and Sasuke.
Overall I am looking forward for the next chapter, and in the meantime I'll check your other works. Thank you very much for your hard work.
So sorry for the crappy English, but I'm from Mexico and I'm still learning.
lialioooo chapter 1 . 2/1
sometimes, I wonder that you are more genius than shikamaru.
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 26 . 1/20
And this is what happens when you force Hinata and Naruto to sleep together. XD
And what in the world is true blood?
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 25 . 1/18
Woah!
Hiashi isn't so stuck up anymore!
I actually want to try to ride those hawks, seems like fun. :3
Another great chapter! (And its also very long)
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 24 . 1/18
Woah!
This chapter was extremely long and well done.
I don't have anything to say except that this is perfection.
Cliff hanger...
Now I have to read the next chapter, why do you do this to me?
Another great chapter!
And is the king Naruto while the queen is Hinata?
And who in the world assassinated Shikamaru?
Planetary Maelstrom chapter 42 . 12/29/2014
Okay, so I'm curious about what the summary of this story and its latest chapter explicitly states and implies respectively; God-like Hinata. Does this by any chance mean that Naruto is gonna be relegated to a side character role and be completely overshadowed by Hinata's prowess in, well, everything!? Frankly speaking, I'd just like to know whether Naruto is actually anything special or is he just a plot device to motivate Hinata. What I really mean to ask is, will he be Hinata's equal? Sorry for not giving a useful review but still keeping my fingers crossed for a reply. Take care.
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
"In Japanese please."
That part was just plain awesome! (Since they live in Japan and people in America say "In English please")
I love food too! Lets pig out together. XD (It's practically my life!)
Shika-kun is assassinated? NO! The world s coming to an end. How will Temari live?
This chapter was very, very, action packed!
AMAZING!
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 21 . 12/28/2014
Doesn't this mean that Hniata has Kyubbi blood in her?
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
Yay!
Hinata will probably have almost kicked the bucket once her first training day appears!
I can not wait for a god-like Hinata!
Great chapter!
ayeshota chapter 42 . 12/25/2014
When are you going to release a new chapter? I am literally so sad rn bc i spent like 2 days reading this whole thing and found out near the last chapter that its not complete and it hasnt been updated since feb... its sosossososo good and i hope that you continue adding to it please please PLEASE! I read on your page that your ongoing stories will be on hiatus until 5/15/14... its almost 2015 now can we please have at least one new chapter? you dont understand i am DYING to know what happens my mind (and heart) is going to explode!
-sincerely your biggest fan no lie
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
Another intense chapter... I'm going to have a heart attack because of reading this story one day...
Yay! Hinata woke up!
Lee was hilarious!
I hope Hiashi dies a terrible death! And the same for Hanabi unless she changes her views!
Another great chapter! (I'm writing this on every review...-_-)
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
PLZZZ wake up, Hinata-chan!
Naruto is breaking into teeny, tiny little pieces...
So sad... At least Sakura is helping him! :)
Another great (but sad) chapter!
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
Haha! Take that you Jerk! (talking to Hiashi)
And Hinata really IS god-like. That was an amazing fight!
Great chapter once again!
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 16 . 12/21/2014