Reviews for ANBU
OH MY FUCKING GOD! I STARTED THIS FANFIC A YEAR AGO AND DECIDED TO STOP WHEN HINATA DIED CUZ I WAS A WUSS. NOW IM LOOKING BACK AND I REALIZED THERES A “MAINLAND” AND SO MANY POSSIBILITIES! I AM SO SORRY FOR STOPPING THIS MASTER PIECE. I AM A LOT MORE APPRECIATIVE OF THIS KIND OF DARK WRITING.
Kingkong101 chapter 42 . 5/11
It sucks
jtscores chapter 42 . 5/6
You and this story are epic. You have my support as well as my admiration.
jtscores chapter 36 . 4/21
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
jtscores chapter 35 . 4/21
I loved this one. Fuckin nice.
jtscores chapter 24 . 4/17
I take back the words that I wrote in the previous review. It's definitely this one. This is the best.
jtscores chapter 21 . 4/17
The last scene in this chapter is probably my favorite of this entire story.
morphx chapter 1 . 3/9
HEY, XALLISTO! IT'S CALLED A CAN FANFIC FOR A FUCKING REASON! IF THE AUTHOR WANTS A VILLAGE, CIVILIAN, OR NINJA COUNCIL THEN THEY CAN. HENCE WHY THEY CALL IT A "FAN"FIC!
JadedTroll chapter 42 . 2/19
Love it! Domt leave me hanging!
Xallisto chapter 1 . 1/2
Dear god, another Naruto fan fiction. another fucking "village council". Let me let you in on something, there is no village council in canon, why do u fan fic authors love this dusty cliched trite hackneyed piece of shit trope so much. It must be so easy to throw it in there so you can hand wave questionable actions on behalf of Konoha, its fucking lazy writing, how about you actually come up with a believable situation that FORCES this investigation that flows naturally from the narrative that Danzo can then sieze on the opportunity that presents itself instead of just throwing in the "village council had a vote" LIKE ITS A FUCKING DEMOCRACY, you have a war hawk, a puppet head of state, even if there was a democratic system in place before (which there wasn't) do you really think he would leave it in place after he had gained power. the more i read the more angry i get, u go out of your way to say how more hard line Konoha has become and since it was already autocratic in nature that's pretty fucking hard line to begin with but then u use a democratic system like a vote in order to leverage drama on the story. why?

God i fucking hate fics like this worst of all, u try to be all political, but u actually have no fucking idea about politics, for a start u cant even recognize that a ninja village is not a democracy.
huzzy909 chapter 42 . 11/10/2017
Man this is one of th best stories on this website period. So much original content is the best part about it. Even the way you developed your characters is really good even though they are OC.
Hope you continue this story. Please.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
I did not mind Hinata paring until everyone Rane it through the fucking ground please go die in a fucking hole and take this pece of shit with you you fucking RETARDED
nocloudypooh chapter 42 . 7/25/2017
This was... epic to say the least. Very interesting premise andp plot development is rather unique and well thought out. I do like the little things you add in that hinted at the big reveals: Ebisu and foreshadowing of Iruka, X ranks descriptions and Naruto/Hinata though that's not really revealed is it? (Winks) It's been a few years but I do hope you will update it one day. It will be a nice surprise in my inbox I think.

Your use of honorifics bothers me. Not with Hinata, no, I think that was justifiable and put your point across. But with other characters, that I felt that things were overly formal between peers and comrades that know each other quite well. Shikamatu monologues/thought process when he was with his father also felt odd to me, mostly because it really felt like a monologue. I felt that there could be a little more description on say body language, facial expressions, hand gestures to make it less dull and less flat.

Even if you don't update this, I hope it made you just a little bit happy to still be receiving reviews for your story. It was a good read.
Unknown chapter 42 . 7/21/2017
Man pls keep going that was the best Iv read pls keep going
death390 chapter 15 . 6/13/2017
The pacing eventually turned me off to the story. I like the premise but I felt like a yoyo while reading and couldn't take it any further
1,528 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »