Reviews for ANBU
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 42 . 3/17
stop sopa 1 day left
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
doge266 chapter 42 . 3/16
Here are the gripes I have so far.
1) Large swirling chakra ball deflects everything, and apparently lasts forever.
2) Hinata magically knowing how to use the new style without any instruction. At all. Without practicing it.
3) Iruka is back from the dead and apparently wants to save everyone. Nobody questions it. Shikimaru thinks "back from dead" more than "mind reading technique"
4) Two word ANBU names. Pretty sure they were only 1 letter. Also the names sounds really, really cheesy.
Kinda reminds me of Fifth Sekirei Pillar, and that's not really a compliment.
Hikari To Seimei chapter 42 . 3/4
finally i cauht up with last chapter! really it was difficult at first. let me say i like very much your type of writting, this is my first dark fic i ever read, i do not like very much the idea of almost everyone dying but, i like the way the story is going with all the back story it has, you have done a very incredible work, i really began to respect you as a very refined author, so this time i dont care if just some of the characters have a happy ending, i really like yor fic, it has make me laugh, cry, hate, happy (just a few times), makes me almost kill sasuke for interrupting their kiss, so if anyone write a piece of wor like this make you feel the way i comment before, then you are a great author, writter and you can easily writte a book if you want. Tell me when your done written it, because i will read it.
I will take a look on your other storys, so until the next chapter see you in one of your storys!

bye bye. Hikari To Seimei :3
nhalltheway chapter 42 . 2/27
Sad that this'll be on hiatus butGood luck in your training!
And I'll read the whole story again to suffices thirst for the next chapter! LoL
Next time again XD
Hyuuga? Oldest clan in the village?
Wow, you must have never heard of those crimson-eyed freaks called the Uchiha then. Compared to the descendants of the sage through his eldest son, The Hyuuga are a relatively New clan.
God Amongst Mere Mortals chapter 42 . 2/26
GACK!

Fury was right. I confused the Yin-Yang. The Yangken is light. The Yinkin is dark. Derp!

-G.A.M.M.

P.S. Yeah I am dissapointed with Kishi. I think he is burnt out and just wants to end the series. World building is my strongest suit. Kishi's is probably epic power/jutsu ideas. Can't blame the mangaka for getting tired and being forced to continue the series. Publishers can be brutal.
cloystreng chapter 42 . 2/26
Another interesting chapter. I look forward to the next.
TheHokageNaruto chapter 42 . 2/26
Farewell, you have truly written a marvelous story. I know I speak for many when I say we avidly await your return.
Ayrmed chapter 42 . 2/26
The background story was amazingly creative and in depth. The Hyuga history alone must have taken quite a while to compile before you wrote. I am looking forward to reading again once you return.
Seeker-Of-Love chapter 42 . 2/26
That Hyuga background, though, i would have never thought of that! You should give Kishimoto some lesson and ideas on how to write a great bg story because that was amazing. I love the character Hiama! And ugh, Kishimoto STILL haven't given us any details on how the Byakugan, Sharingan, all the legandary Keke genkai came to be, oh and, Kurama is funny. xD

Can't wait for the next chapter
zigmas chapter 42 . 2/26
I. HATE. CLIFFHANGERS.
ESPECIALLY. IN. SUCH. GREAT. STORIES.
BOOO...
dksamuri chapter 42 . 2/26
Good expansion. Looking forward to more when you have the time. Good luck in bootcamp
Fury074 chapter 42 . 2/26
Yin is dark, yang is light. Not the other way around, as you intimated with Yinken and Yangken.

Furthermore concepts like love and hate, and good and evil, do not exist in the Yin Yang Taoist philosophy.
JOHNXgambit chapter 42 . 2/26
mind blown again
SilentSambo88 chapter 42 . 2/26
After what just happened it's pretty much a given that Naruto will end up fading away once he's done his job, while Hinata will be cursed to live without him assuming she is required to survive after all of this is over. Blah...

So, Neji and Hiashi are also capable of using Yinken, or at least Hiashi might be capable. Kurama reverted to his original chibi-form. I don't really like that Naruto's mission as given by Iruka/Veritas is to reform the Jubi/Shinju, though. The inspiration from recent manga canon is very obvious, especially from Chapter 665 when Madara claimed that humans have corrupted chakra. IMO, it makes the story a bit worse, even though it merely reinforces the outcome you'd already plotted out.
1,420 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »