Reviews for ANBU
I might be wrong but didn't Naruto and Hinata get paired up because she blackmailed Shikamaru into making Naruto her partner. But in chapter 24 it was said they were paired up through Danzo.
Good story line. Extremely long chapters. 45 chapters long. Naruhina. Yasssss I'm in fanfiction heaven!
Amanthya chapter 42 . 7/2
I hope you will have time to update this. Or, if you have lost the inspiration, please post a plot outline so we can see the ending. It's a very engaging story, and while I do often prefer my happy endings...I have to know. I have to see the ending of this, someday. You've sucked me in to the mystery, tangled me in the web you've weaved, and I want to see it through to the end.
Amanthya chapter 2 . 7/2
I think you captured the dark possibilities of Hinata's feelings extremely well. And her perceptive nature, once woken from her childhood dreams, tells us a lot about Naruto's current state. I do appreciate that you manage to make him still feel like he's "Naruto" even though he's changed a lot after what happened. I'm waiting to get to know this new Hinata, so I'm not sure what to think of her yet.
guest chapter 21 . 3/10
Naruto is the one who treated Sakura like shit.
Laaaaaara chapter 1 . 3/9
DAMN THIS IS SO AWESOME!
This one chapter had me so engrossed from the first line.
wow I've really been in need of a fanfic like this.
THAAANKYOU!
FatesRaer chapter 1 . 2/21
Look I read other godlike Hinata fics and they all sacked, this one is no exception, but it's better than most though.
Gulls chapter 39 . 1/31
...
How troublesome
AnonnymA chapter 42 . 1/27
Wow.. That Shit is Legit! I don't even have the words. I couldn't stop reading. Please finish this one day! 60% of the writers on FF.N could learn a thing or two from you..
raphael chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Listen I tried to read yo story I actually got five chapters in yo characters were strong and understood all that is it means to be ninja but all lord I couldn't handle their fuckin guts and lord have mercy the were grettin on my nerves with their philosophies and what not a ninja must never have self all their actions must be for the village their lives are forfeit the moment the get that headband
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2015
Way too much melodrama and emo whining wtf.
magicofantasy chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Hey there long time have passed. ...why don't you write a sequel for this story ..Please you promised. ...
RydiaWeasley chapter 42 . 10/26/2015
Please update! I love your story! I read all 42 chapters during a week XD it was great! I'll be waiting the next chap, i want to know what Naruto and Hinata have been doing during those years and also want to know who the key is XP and if you write a book I will also wanted to read it! XD please please update!
kidloco chapter 1 . 10/1/2015