Reviews for ANBU
Artemis J. Halk chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
Tee-hee. I love it when Hinata gets drunk- it's always so funny. And you also notice that it's always the quiet ones, too... (Snickers behind her hand.)

Anyways, this seems like the start of something really good. I haven't really seen any good Naruto/Hinata fics for a while (not like I was looking to hard or past the first two pages...) but, it's a relief, nonetheless.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

AJ Halk
FakerKing chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
I LIKE IT! *Gives thumbs up with pervy smile*

Wouldn't mind waiting a week for the next chapter!

ShadowFaux, out.

EMBRACE THE POWER OF THE PERVY SMILE
jenniebennie chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
Haha a drunk Hinata. She so wants him.
Rose Tiger chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
A drunk Hinata sounds unheard of. But at least she confessed to Naruto about her big secret. Keep going.
InARealPickle chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
pretty amusing

Shika does seem like the perfect choice for a puppet leader on the surface. Danzou must have missed the fact that the lazy ass is a genius.
Dark-Shadow46 chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Great chapter i wonder if Hinata still likes him update soon i really can't wait.
God Amongst Mere Mortals chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Thanks for the comments. Yeah, I know I'm a little rough. Usually it happens because I already have a storyline in mind and have to live up to certain goals etc., so I sometimes lose the fluidity in the piece.

Its for that reason that I'm just making this one up as I go. I must admit I'm enjoying the process much more and finding it easier to write.

I'm also considering getting a beta for my other fic... it would just take off a ton of pressure. Then again, I'd rather solve my problems on my own. Eh, whatever. If anyone has made a fic with a beta and without a beta and has a little insight I'd be grateful.
korbaton chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Looks to be interesting. I like your style of work, it's a bit rough but you have excellent plots, from what I've seen. I look forward to reviewing more of this one!
fried ryce chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Ahaha! That last line had me cracking up. "...his worst nightmare or the best wet dream he had in years." HIGH-larious!

Great setup and nice characterization on Naruto. Hope to read more of this soon.

yummy,

fried ryce
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
So Iruka is the new Hokage? Cool! Please keep going. This is a good start.
jenniebennie chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Very good start with good background knowledge. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the next chapter. Good job and I look forward to the next one :O)
Dark-Shadow46 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
this was a good start and i liked it. I can't wait to see more. update soon.
vash3055 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009