Reviews for ANBU
Chewie Cookies chapter 40 . 2/17/2014
Hiama's a nut, but at least he knows what he's doing (I hope).

Keep up the good work!
Inumeru chapter 40 . 2/17/2014
Your a liar and I am done with this story. Your writing style is great but the fact that you have lied to your readers has made you lose all integrity in my eyes. First you said that you wouldnt kill naruto and hinata but then you killed naruto, and b4 you say you ddnt ya did. Being in the afterlife for 2 years without being able to return at will counts as being dead, actually going to the afterlife at all is dieing! Then you said that the iruka thing was minor but its not especially now that inorder for naruto to return to the living world you need iruka and the help of an otherworldly deity. Now the rest of the story is SUPERNATURAL. which you said it wasnt but now it is. You failed you had a great story but you fucked it up royaly. Oh and as a heads up you might want to delete all your authors notes before you go to boot camp because the FBI will find your story read it and if you keep you authors notes in it they will determine that you are a liar and you wont get you security clearance which you will need for your job
JOHNXgambit chapter 40 . 2/17/2014
despite the seriousness of the chapter I found myself laughing throughout the entire thing, did u get the kurama bit from when naruto first tried to transform when training with bee
zigmas chapter 40 . 2/17/2014
Wooow...
I was LAUGHING when you basically made Naruto go Goku by being 'alive in the afterlife'.
I was ROARING when you made him visit (predictably, sorry) Kyuubi's 'HELL'.
I was RELIEVED when you saved Hinata.
I'm ANXIOUS to read MORE MORE MORE MOOORRREEE. :)
Sergeant Gross chapter 40 . 2/17/2014
I know you're gonna be angry with me for saying this. But I still think the whole visit to hell or afterlife is a bit of a cop out. Also you said Iruka is the only purely supernatural thing, well hell is too right?

I dont want to criticize ur story any further, because I absolutly love it, only these last few chapters were a bit meh. But I know you can do it, remember there is no such thing as a long chapter. ;)
Ayrmed chapter 40 . 2/16/2014
Nice to have an idea where Naruto and Hinata were at. I can see some interesting story potential coming up.
M chapter 39 . 2/16/2014
Been a long time since I've seen this fic around. It sounds harsh, but I didn't even bother keeping up after you stopped posting regularly. It's been two years I think. I had to go reread the whole thing. I noticed you changed some of the earlier chapters, calling them 'overhauls.' I think the story was fine how it was, but I like that you added back story. That was lacking before.

The quality of your chapters seems based on how much you felt like writing. Some of your chapters, particularly the ones where Naruto and HInata go to the capital, seemed a bit stale and forced. You're latest chapters had energy, but were obviously rushed. I see you mentioned going to boot camp. I don't think that's a valid excuse. If you really want to live up to your name, slow down and post with quality. Your readers probably wont mind (at least I wont), even if they have to wait for the story to be finished later.

I think you should focus on overhauling your chapters. You should polish and flesh out the story with the skills you've developed since you started this five years ago.

As for the most recent content, I have to say I wasn't really surprised. You alluded to most of what happened earlier. I think a lot of the complaints you are getting are because you might not have left enough hints for the average reader. I personally believe you should have had more anyway.

As what I think is coming, knowing you, you wont pull something stupid and just magic Naruto and Hinata back to life. I imagine you'll come up with something original. If its something lame, I'll probably just stop reading again.

M
MaryRedClover chapter 39 . 2/16/2014
Is Naruto and Hinata really dead or not ?! Chapter : AWESoME ! the suspence you had everyone getting through the last chapters is amazing ! I really want to see Temari's reaction when she learns he is alive ! Or does she already know !? Anyway, I really want to have the Hyuga prophecy dealt wirh and learn about the extent of naruto and hinata's powers AND HAVE THEM BACK ! I WANT SOME NARUHINA ASS-KICKING AND FLUFFINESS ! Although having them getting perverted wouldn't displease me. Oh! I also have kinda " understood " the Hyuga prophecy but I'm stuck with who is Earth and who is Sky ! Also please ypdate soon and don't abandon this story ! I have seen so many great fanfics getting " dumped " that i wouldn't this marvelousness of a fanfic getting stoped !
Update soon and have a great time at your bootcamp !

Love,

MaryRedClover
Zilcho chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Read the first chapter and you got me hook, bait line and sinker.
nhalltheway chapter 39 . 2/15/2014
Dadadamnnn! That was really surprising. Or I just lack deduction skills lol
Awesome as always! Looking forward to the next one. Thanks XD
showstopper573 chapter 39 . 2/15/2014
Nice story so far but read something a little more interesting. ..your going to be a nuke officer lmao that's crazy xD im a navy nuke myself (enlisted) lol and im reading your story while I'm on duty (24hr work day) so it definitely made me laugh but hey man feel free to pm me any questions ill answer what I can just be forewarned this job isnt easy at all
jr chapter 39 . 2/15/2014
the last chapters total disappointment ...
zigmas chapter 39 . 2/15/2014
Dead people don't come to life... unless you have collected all of the Rinne Balls. :)))

Waiting for more and having funny guesses already, especially with that next chapter name. :)
johnxgambit chapter 39 . 2/15/2014
holy crap did not see that coming I would guess that naruto and hinata were the only hiccup in his plan because he wouldn't be naruto if he didn't mess with someone's planning. but how is shikamaru gonna fight a kyubified and younger danzo
cloystreng chapter 39 . 2/15/2014
I look forward to the next chapter.
1,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »