Reviews for ANBU
Jay.Junior chapter 39 . 2/13/2014
I just hope you don't let the bs keep you from finishing I'm enjoying this story completely
Dark Kitty Mate chapter 39 . 2/12/2014
I love your story, please don't delete it! I've been around for years so it will be a HUGE disappointment to see this story thrown away. Its interesting enough and its an amazing story!One of my favorites and for the rude reviewers, please go away. -.-
DarkEmperorAngel chapter 38 . 2/12/2014
Did i really just say reincarnation jutsu? lol I meant resurrection jutsu.
DarkEmperorAngel chapter 39 . 2/12/2014
Uhm, i have to agree with some of the thing these people are saying in the reviews. People are pretty mad, its insane to be THAT angry over something that's fiction, but uh...in this chapter... Now, i'm not trying to down rate your story, but it seemed out of the blue that Iruka (using no logic at all ) suddenly popped out of no where and started talking to Shikamaru about being the guardian of the world. I mean, they are right when they said there were no hints towards this and it DOES seems supernatural! To make it worse, the whole i'm Iruka but i am Iruka, whats up with that? Are they striped of the free wills in the afterlife or something? I don't know what everyone is getting at about Hinata and Naruto being alive. That's not what i read in this chapter, all i seen is this chapter is from Shikamaru perspective towards what happened in the past. Someone said something about Iruka having the power to bring back the dead...i dont know where they read that..maybe i accidently skipped over it. Oh, and hmmmm it would seem more logical if someone wanted to use them to their advantage by doing a reincarnation jutsu, but that can't work because their bodies were never found...which leads to the conclusion that they are either alive or dead. Also, i thought Hanabi killed Hinata already when she stabbed her with a kunai. (Heart wretching scene btw) Anyway, i love this story. I just got a little thrown off bythis but please don't delete it. Your story is the best action story i've read!
Randomdood chapter 39 . 2/12/2014
Fuck the haters,just do your own them leave if they want story is one of,if not THE,best stories it up.
Guest chapter 39 . 2/12/2014
Don't let it get to you...this is my favorite fan fiction, and its one of the best stories I've ever read, I love the path this story has taken, all of its twists and turns. The complexity of the relationships and the dynamics of those relationships is brilliant and make this a great story.
Inumeru chapter 38 . 2/12/2014
Also if as you say the supernatural stuff is minor to the overall story why would you even pu it in the story? Your little rant just helps to make it feel as if your grasping at straws. Face it you once had an idea of where all your overshadowing would go but when you got to where you needed it it just couldnt fit or you lost it so you wrote this malarkey and then got upset when a longtime fan called you out on it.
InARealPickle chapter 39 . 2/12/2014
GAMM,
No one wants you to change your story from the way you have envisioned it. (Well at least they shouldn't...)
I would never ask a writer to do that.
The reason for my irritation - as expressed in my review - is that this literally smacked us in the face with no warning.
No summary hints.
No category hints.
As someone else mentioned, there wasn't even any foreshadowing. The closest you got was mentioning the prophesy... but Hinata would have to be alive for that to matter. Currently she is dead. The idea that your dead characters are coming back to life is what aggravates me the most. It doesn't work for Kishimoto, and it probably will not work for you. If you want, blame Kishimoto for overusing that plot device to the point where half the planet wants to smack him!

You know, people tend to become attached to the stories that they follow for long amounts of time.
The last chapter made me feel like a woman who's husband has just announced with no warning that he was born female.
First confusion, followed by disbelief... It's just a story, so I'm not going to be flying into a rage. But I think you get the idea.
Inumeru chapter 39 . 2/12/2014
Even after going back and reading your 'overhauls' I have to be honest it feels like your grasping at straws here. The whole iruka/veritas bit does honestly seem like a supernatural cop out especially with danzo going from being the main villain to suddenly being a candidate for the savior of the World. Your story has unfortunately fallen.
Johnny 5 chapter 39 . 2/12/2014
Boohoo, my pussy got hurted...Who the fuck said they wanted fluff? I think everyone could've already guessed that the two aren't dead. Not sure about the abracadabra stuff, but if it works it works. It doesn't than people can walk and call you an ass puller for all I care...

Fuck sake's I get an update alert and find this shit. Damn, act like a fucking man and don't act like a pussy just because you had a couple people not toss your salad for once. Fucking man up nancy!
devils-TLC chapter 39 . 2/12/2014
I thought that shikamaru had fake death even 9tail believe that he had kill him. Pulling of one of ultimate prestige. Trink
Burnt to a Chrisp chapter 39 . 2/12/2014
Hey. I've been following your story for a while now. Honestly, I never expected the story to be finished but I accepted it as a masterpiece regardless. Never wrote reviews though since it seemed like you were inactive and I was a (pardon my french) lazy piece of shit. But you're back and I'll be damned if I won't review the best fanfiction I've ever read, especially when you're putting so much work into it. I'll be reviewing from the first chapter and while my reviews aren't much, you at least deserve some feedback on your overhauls and overall badass story. Just ignore the idiots who can't seem to find anything but flaws when they themselves can neither provide constructive criticism nor compose coherent sentences, let alone write a story. You've got this. I believe in you.
Ryuujin96 chapter 39 . 2/12/2014
I understand that you would be piss off but please don't delete this story, regardless of how you have things go I think this story is great. Naruto and Hinata's deaths was unexpected as I didn't think you would have a resurrection type thing happen, but even if it is resurrection a supernatural or even if it has divine intervention it would not lower the quality of the story at all.
Ayrmed chapter 39 . 2/12/2014
I have never fully understood why people go into such hate-filled reviews. Fan fiction is an opportunity for anyone to get out a story that they have inside. If you have something to say that's helpful you say it, if you just want to say you like it then you do so. Heck, even if you don't like it, there's a way to say so but why bother. I believe there are hundreds of thousands of Naruto fics on here. If you like Naruto and Hinata then there are thousands alone. If you find you are reading one that you find you don't like...DON'T READ IT! To you GAMM I say, it's a great story, exciting, angsty and romantic. Ignore the naysayers and carry on. You have far too many fans to let a few who are frustrated because the story went where they didn't want to bother you!
God Amongst Mere Mortals chapter 39 . 2/12/2014
This is a copy from the authors note, regarding overhauls.

Some of you have said you don't know what I'm talking about when I refer to 'overhauls.' An overhaul is when you go back and fully upgrade something to better serve its purpose. I have done this to chapters one through three so far. I have increased the content of chapters one and two to roughly two and a-half times what they were. The most recent and upcoming chapters refer to the detailed backstory I added to chapter one. In any case, all the overhauls will add depth to the development of Naruto and Hinata. I didn't really explain in full why they had changed, only how. So I added in what I had neglected to write. Go back and read chapters one and two if you're confused. I will overhaul a chapter or two a day from now on, though not neccessarily in order.
1,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »