Reviews for ANBU
death390 chapter 15 . 6/13/2017
The pacing eventually turned me off to the story. I like the premise but I felt like a yoyo while reading and couldn't take it any further
Min-chan17 chapter 42 . 6/8/2017
please continue with this work
Min-chan17 chapter 26 . 6/7/2017
so good, darling this story just got me. It is a masterpiece
Kirara chapter 40 . 4/18/2017
i'm afraid to continue reading as of now...
kirara chapter 39 . 4/18/2017
i knew it! Well played! Well played!
kirara chapter 22 . 4/18/2017
uwaaaaaah...shika...! TToTT
Tomon chapter 42 . 12/18/2016
Very interesting story and while it seems abandoned I think it still at least deserve a review. After all it's still almost 250k words.

It's quite surprising for me since this tale contains few themes I generally dislike or that I'm at least wary of. The darkness inside each of us made real (to extent of another being) is not something I look for, especially in both main characters. But there it's really well worked with and of course Kyuubi is always a good excuse :)
Also the whole another world angle, especially given that this one is similar to ours given the tech, is often something I'm afraid of. Still there you made it mysterious enough and the whole plot revolved around it that it was intriguing instead.
So really well done in all aspect and if I want to honestly criticize something it would have to be only that sometimes there were some inconsistency. For example Hinita couldn't really make decision if she blackmailed Shikimaru to give her Naruto or not :-D

But really a well done tale that definitely deserve to be finished and if it's not... well rest in piece and thank you at least for this :)
SalDalia chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I didn't think it was possible as a NaruHina fan, buy I actually dislike your version of Hinata. Where do I start? So, like all Hinatas, Naruto is a source of inspiration for her to become stronger, check. She confesses, check, but then you have the death of both Iruka and Tsunade which leaves Naruto gutted. Your Hinata stands by and watches when Naruto loses his will of fire and blames him for not being his go happy self. Instead helping Naruto she starts to look down on him for not being the hero she regarded him as. She even stalks Naruto if he has a relationship with other girls, which to me screams girl with no self-respect. She then concocts a scheme so that Naruto can marry her even though she has kept her distance. Then she acts all heartbroken when he does not want to marry her and supposedly lets go for her one-sides-love. Your Hinta comes over like a person who has a addiction problem. First she is addicted to Naruto and now it will be her quest for Power.
Thesunkunoichi chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
I read this book almost a year ago when I was reintroduced to Naruto, since that time I've found Hinata to be an extremely fascinating character in fanfictions (definitely not canon). This book shows us the promise and potential of Hinata which Kishimoto failed to tap into. Her character in this book is complex and one is constantly guessing her motives. One line used in this book has stayed with me till now. Basically what I'm trying to say through this long winded review is that your writing is flawless and I sincerely hope you find it in you to continue this fic.
You have a fan in me xoxo
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Ur a big fat lier naruto has ungodly gambling powers his luck is as if it was given to him by lady luck her self clearly u didnt watch or read manga cuz u wud know E.g Tsunade Retrival arc
minimalistic-with-a-twist chapter 16 . 8/3/2016
O-ooohhhh gosh-sh! I can feel the anticipation. I'm already excited to see what happens! *shivers
Guest chapter 24 . 7/17/2016
I might be wrong but didn't Naruto and Hinata get paired up because she blackmailed Shikamaru into making Naruto her partner. But in chapter 24 it was said they were paired up through Danzo.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Good story line. Extremely long chapters. 45 chapters long. Naruhina. Yasssss I'm in fanfiction heaven!
Amanthya chapter 42 . 7/2/2016
I hope you will have time to update this. Or, if you have lost the inspiration, please post a plot outline so we can see the ending. It's a very engaging story, and while I do often prefer my happy endings...I have to know. I have to see the ending of this, someday. You've sucked me in to the mystery, tangled me in the web you've weaved, and I want to see it through to the end.
Amanthya chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
I think you captured the dark possibilities of Hinata's feelings extremely well. And her perceptive nature, once woken from her childhood dreams, tells us a lot about Naruto's current state. I do appreciate that you manage to make him still feel like he's "Naruto" even though he's changed a lot after what happened. I'm waiting to get to know this new Hinata, so I'm not sure what to think of her yet.
1,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »