Reviews for ANBU
guest chapter 21 . 3/10/2016
Naruto is the one who treated Sakura like shit.
Laaaaaara chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
DAMN THIS IS SO AWESOME!
This one chapter had me so engrossed from the first line.
wow I've really been in need of a fanfic like this.
THAAANKYOU!
Singularity of a Galaxy chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Look I read other godlike Hinata fics and they all sacked, this one is no exception, but it's better than most though.
Gulls chapter 39 . 1/31/2016
...
How troublesome
AnonnymA chapter 42 . 1/27/2016
Wow.. That Shit is Legit! I don't even have the words. I couldn't stop reading. Please finish this one day! 60% of the writers on FF.N could learn a thing or two from you..
raphael chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Listen I tried to read yo story I actually got five chapters in yo characters were strong and understood all that is it means to be ninja but all lord I couldn't handle their fuckin guts and lord have mercy the were grettin on my nerves with their philosophies and what not a ninja must never have self all their actions must be for the village their lives are forfeit the moment the get that headband
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2015
Way too much melodrama and emo whining wtf.
magicofantasy chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Hey there long time have passed. ...why don't you write a sequel for this story ..Please you promised. ...
RydiaWeasley chapter 42 . 10/26/2015
Please update! I love your story! I read all 42 chapters during a week XD it was great! I'll be waiting the next chap, i want to know what Naruto and Hinata have been doing during those years and also want to know who the key is XP and if you write a book I will also wanted to read it! XD please please update!
kidloco chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
lame
happy666 chapter 42 . 8/14/2015
1 year 1 month and 29 days over due from hiatus
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
deez nutz
Themep chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
the story is good but man it lacks dialogue and i got bored easily.
JSemillano chapter 42 . 4/8/2015
Looking forward for the next chapter . . :)cant wait naruto and hinata met again xD . .
I love the story . . Good job for story its really really good .
deathgrunty chapter 9 . 4/4/2015
Nice! I was even anticipating for them to kiss! NaruHina! I love your story than the movie one of their pairing!
1,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »