Reviews for ANBU
boyish chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Um you know it's nasty to take a bath when it's that time of the month! Ewwwwwwwww!
The Real Kage chapter 42 . 7/1/2014
The hyuga explaination was deep,detailed and original. In short your story is bloody awesome!
Itherael chapter 42 . 6/16/2014
Such a wonderful story! Your writing style is as good as the plot and characterization. Keep writing this great story, my friend. All the best to you.

- Frank
The Wind God of the Leaf chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Wow! I have never read a story quite like this before. You took the whole concept of Danzo taking over to a completely unique level. But no thats not what got me hooked on this story, no! What got me hooked on this story is your whole pertraile and concept of the whole relationship between Naruto and Hinata.

As a huge fan of the Naruto franchise and a even bigger fan of the Naruto/Hinata pairing your entire philosophy and depiction of them so far has been incredible.

The way you carefully and masterfully dysected the very base and foundation of their entire relationship left me blown away and breathless.

While reading this I got caught into a depression when you depicted how Naruto's hopes and dreams were ruthlessly crushed and when I finally thought that things were going to get better you show Hinata's side of the story and I felt almost as bad as them.

As a mega fan of their pairing you have completely changed my view on them. After reading the chapter I had to reevaluate why I like them so much and i'm proud to say that I like them even more now that I did before!

Amazing Job! absolutely going on my top ten favorites list and is probably one of the best Naruto/Hinata stories I have ever read and I know that i'm going to enjoy the chapters to follow.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 40 . 5/8/2014
I really enjoy your story from beginning to now. Well written, and full of heart. Also-Good luck in Boot Camp.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 39 . 5/8/2014
I think my mind just had a minor melt down at the end of this chapter. Well done!
Shinobi Gatana chapter 36 . 5/8/2014
This story is beautifully written. Please keep going with it.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 24 . 5/4/2014
Well written, and great character development between Dark Fox, Naruto, Night Orchid, and Hinata.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 22 . 5/4/2014
Crap. Shikamaru is one of my favorites.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
These chapters are powerful and insightful and thought provoking. I am not one to easily admit when someone's work is near professional grade, if not actually professional grade. This is great work. Keep it up.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
I thought my story was inventive. Not quite as detailed, but inventive. This admittedly blows mine out of the water. Time to rethink my writing strategy. lol. Great job!
Shinobi Gatana chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Oh My Damn! It's Killa' Bee! Yes! Lmbo. This could not have been more perfect.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
ICHIRAKU! Almost all is right with the world again. lol.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
This is getting better by the chapter. Great job!
Shinobi Gatana chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
I nearly lost my mind reading this chapter. lol. It's storytelling at it's best. Well done.
1,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »