Reviews for Bed Sheet
Alezita Depyran chapter 2 . 7/29
Hello! Is one in the morning and im in middle of a party xD but here i am reading fanficcion jajajajaja

Someone recommend me your fic I liked very much
Thank you for writing about this awesome two

If my English is not good enough is because im from Mexico and is not my first language
Lexi chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
I just...IT'S SO GOOD!
yuri plisetsky chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
well there we go son, i found a new favourite author!
JeslynBoo chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
Oh, wow. I must not have gotten hooked on Naruto yet when I first read your stories... that was lovely! Now I have to try to avoid binging on this new-found (to me, anyway) treasure collection. One good thing about coming very late to the party is that there is already lots of wonderful auxiliary reading available! Thank you 3
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
Beautiful story! Makes me cry every time I read it...
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 4/25/2016

And absolutely HOT!
CharkAttack chapter 2 . 1/2/2016
I love this sooo much!
OrangeJellyfish chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
The possessiveness Sasuke as towards Naru-chan is so Kawaii... ️:)
DChan21 chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Wow another sweet and amazing short story! My only thing is that I wish your stories were longer! Other than that great job!
jupimako chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Aww. So sweet!
mia chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!:)
RoniBopShop chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
Oh wow, this was just breathtaking. Are you sure you don't have a couple of more chapters in you? Not that I'm sure what you should write about, but it just seems there could be more :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
One of my favourite stories
Amora.Lee chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
This story was a beautiful dysfunctional well written story that put a smile on my face
Kawaii chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Haha great job! I rate this a 11/10! It's so cute! Especially when Sasuke claims he's not jealous! This is really good! Squeee :3