Reviews for The Guardian Saga: Twilight Falls
TheWebbz chapter 30 . 6/24/2012
Such an amazing story, I couldn't stop reading...

This inspired me to start reading and writing fanfics again, thank you
Taeniaea chapter 30 . 1/21/2012
cool story
SerketLily chapter 30 . 1/15/2012
An excellent story.
Gerudo Prince chapter 27 . 12/7/2009
um..in chapter 27 you refer to the relief behind the throne...relief is an emotion one feels...a relic is the word I think you were looking for.

I totally love this story but had to point that out :)
Gerudo Prince chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
ok so I just finished chapter 3, and omg I'm in love! Being as obsessed with LoZ, as I am (note the name), I've always thought of Zelda as an extremely unexplored character. She has to have the skill you're portraying her with to have survived during Ganondorf, and I really think her magic goes underestimated.

ANYWHOODLE!

You're a phenomenal writer and I totally understand being too tired to read through it all when you're done but don't worry it's easy to fill in the blanks and change the word in your mind. Besides you don't make that many mistakes :)

Write on! You're on my author alert!
Ten ways to spoil dinner chapter 30 . 11/25/2009
Nope, never finished one. I always lose inspiration, or just get bored with te idea... or get stuck. Probably why I'm planning on writing the whole plot down before I write my next story. That way I don't have to worr about getting stuck.

Oh, sequel. I can't wait.

As for having two commenters ;P No idea.
Jenn chapter 29 . 11/25/2009
Yeah, I love how you portrayed Zelda as a strong character. She has awesome powers. Hmm.. I liked how Danielle stood her ground against Ganondorf even though she was deeply wounded by him. But I was excited when Midna made an appearance in her true form at the end of the chapter! Yay! *laughs* Anyway, keep going! I look forward to the next chapter!
Ten ways to spoil dinner chapter 29 . 11/24/2009
Changed the title? What was it going to be originallY? Just wondering.

Heh, nice fight scene. And I get the wanting it to be over thing... well, not really, as I've never been able to succesfully complete a multi-chapter story.
Ten ways to spoil dinner chapter 28 . 11/19/2009
I don't mind, at all, that you cut out the two fight scenes. It would be dull to have to read thruogh fights that I have played through so often.

As for the chapter- Magnificent. Having Ganondorf possess Daniele like that was interesting, especially being Link had to fight her. O course, I knew that they would defeat Danielle (The good guy always wins, right?)

All in all, a great chapter. Not that I expected less XD
Jenn chapter 28 . 11/19/2009
No way! You didn't let me down at all! This new chapter was worth the wait, so I'm not disappointed. ;) I loved the twist in this chapter where Danielle, who was possessed, fought against Link, Midna and Zelda. Not only did the six crystals had to be shattered, but Zelda used her awesome triforce power to free Danielle. That was wicked!

Haha.. Yeah, Ganondorf was really evil in the previous chapter. It's good you didn't retell Link and Midna's fight against Ganondorf in the present chapter, because it would've been boring. ;) By the way are Cale, Rurik and Blaine making any appearances soon? Like.. Are they going to assist in a future battle? That'll be cool.

Anyway, keep up the great work! I look forward to more!
Jenn chapter 27 . 10/2/2009
LOL Yeah, it's good to be back and finally catching up to this story. ;) So, Ganondorf has finally made an appearance. Great job in portraying him in his antagonistic nature. He seems more evil in your story than in the actual Twilight Princess game.

I still feel bad for Danielle. She's now back to her true form and can't fight Ganondorf. Maybe Link, Midna, Cale, Rurik and Blaine will team up against him! It's possible! ;D

Anyway, keep up the fab work! You're doing awesome!
Ten ways to spoil dinner chapter 27 . 10/1/2009
Nice. Finally Ganondorf. And he was pulled off magnificantly. I'm wondering what will happen now that Ganon has Danielle captive. He could probably use that against Link, or something.
Ten ways to spoil dinner chapter 26 . 9/30/2009
Wow... she... just killed her own... well the person who raised her... Wow, I did NOT see thaty coming. My hat's off to you for that, that was an AMAZING chapter... I wonder how her brothers are going to take the news. I imagine at least one (I'm guessing Cale, for some reason) Will react at least a bit angrily.
Jenn chapter 26 . 9/27/2009
Hey! I'm sorry if you haven't heard from me for a long time! Lately, I was really busy, especially with work. So, I didn't have a lot of time to read/review the last eight chapters. I hope this one will make up for it!

Hmm.. I remember mentioning before that Cale would be a big challenge for Danielle to free from Zant's influence. You did a great job in the battle scenes and portraying Cale's possessed state. The reunion with all of Danielle's brothers was bittersweet. One of the scenes I found surprising was Cale was responsible for killing Ashei's mother and hiding his regrets. But Ashei forgived him and didn't want to take revenge then start the vicious cycle again.

The most surprising part was when Danielle killed Greil in the current chapter. I was like, "No way! That's unreal!" She did it without a second thought! Oh man, Danielle can't bear to face Cale, Blaine and Rurik now that the promise was broken. I feel so bad for her.

Anyway, keep up the fabulous work! I look forward to what happens next!
Ten ways to spoil dinner chapter 25 . 9/25/2009
And yet another reunion :P Let's see if they can take on Greil, now.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »