Reviews for Van Vogt's Cat
Duvete chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This was great! As a fan of sci-fi, I really enjoyed this. The suspense was wonderful as Raditz struggled to survive amongst all that misfortune!
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
"It wasn't... fair."
You use that term a lot... That's at least three of your stories now that I can recall so far centering on this theme.

By the time you had him reach the main power center it was pretty obvious that there would be some sort of nest/'kittens' present. (Don't they just sound adorable?)
Your warning at the beginning of "not a very nice person" was a good reminder for going into it. It was obvious what he was going to *do* with said (or perhaps at that point, 'unsaid') 'kittens' though that didn't make it any the less disappointing when it came time for the plan to be executed... I feel bad for the medics.

Parts were amusing, such as the irony of "If it's not fighting, you Saiyans can't understand it anyway."
I suppose since Dyarmin's stronger than Raditz and the coeurls are just kittens... (seriously, what's a "coeurl"?) unless they got the drop on him, he's not necessarily dead. We're supposed to assume he is though. How else would the Saiyan's get away with a treasure planet and Raditz with his trap? Though.. he only said they were special :P
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Raditz-kun, you clever bastard XD man that ending was hilarious! Love it!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
VERY NICE! This fic kept me enthralled to the very end! Absolutely LOVED the ending!
general zargon chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This story is awesome! I love how you wrote Raditz, and I adored the flashbacks scattered across the story. I have to say, I can actually see Raditz doing exactly what you described at the end, leaving the base after smuggling two killer kittens into it. :) Thank you for writing such an excellent story! I hope you decide to write more for the DBZ fandom!
nononeishome chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Fantastic story, truly inspirational. You really add depth the DB universe.
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Naughty Raditz... *cackles evilly*
Silver Lady7 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I had read this story in your site a while ago in you r original site... still like it very much.

The only strange point to me is how Radditz could kill the big cat and keep the cubs with him in the pod, especially this last task. Injured and sick as he was, how could he deal with the two little beasts? Even being a Saiyan, that sounds a bit hard to eat.
Muria chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Love the ending! I was expecting something like that when he saw them, and you didn't say they were kittens. But, he taught them to understand him and destroy bases? Wow... You should write a sequal with him going back for them... Or just hearing the news about another destroyed base!

The writing through this is consitantly clear and enjoyable. :) I really loved reading this, and I'm not normally a sci-fi fan.
ragedaisy chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
It's fun to read about this character, I like how your story both shows what we already know about him, and expands on that. He was a minor character originally, but the way you write him makes sense, is believable. Storywise, I loved all the details, how you described the consequences of Raditz' injuries, and the whole political/ cultural reality for this character, how events have affected him, how he's treated by other characters. The ending especially is made of win. Kudos and cookies!
randomgirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
That was so cool! I lived it! Espically Raditz's revenge. Take THAT, pretty boy! Mwahahahahahaha! Anyway, cool story.
Imoshen chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
I originally read this story back on your website. I loved it then and I love it now!

Thank goodness I was finally able to find a link back to it. Your means of writing have always been a pleasure to read. Thanks so much. You've been an impiration for me. Sorry didn't mean to ramble on there...

_

A.

Wonderful.

Fic.

*Dies*

I had flashbacks from all those Sience Ficton films I usualy watch while reading this fic! I mean, thay shuld make a movie based on this! If I know Holywood, it would be one of those B-movies, But that woud not mather, cause "Nunk Rats" would be in it! Wo! (I shuld realy lay of those cafferine inlaced fizzy drinks.-_-)
RingPrincess chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
That was way to cool. Now, the real question is, why haven't I heard of Van Vogt, argh. Oh well.

Later