Reviews for Allegiances
poppaeasabina chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Does anybody think that Dumbledore would have destroyed the Elder Wand? Because I don't. Why would he have left Harry directions to destroy it, either? I didn't notice that he told anybody whose side Snape was really on, besides the fact that he set Snape up to be killed for the wand, same as he set up Harry. I wish somebody would write a story pointing these things out. Dumbledore was really ruthless, and everybody treats him like Father Christmas.

I loved your Draco, falling on his feet.
The Predatory Wasp chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
uhg, i loved this. the whole harry/draco frienemy thing is brilliant.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
I certainly loved the interacton between Harry and Malfoy here! I do think they could have been best friends under different circumstances... Harry could have been a good influence on Draco's constant thinking that he's better than everyone else... and Draco could have given Harry a bit of his confidence... :)
NectarAndAmbrosia chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Oh, I love this! EXCELLENT characterization of EVERYONE, especailly HArry, Malfoy, and Kreacher. And Slughorn, and Narcissa, and...well, everyone that's appeared so far.

Trust me when I say that you have the best characterizations of the characters in all my time at fanfiction that I've seen. Can't wait to read the second chapter; I've always wondered about this question with Draco's wand as well. Thank you SO much for writing this.
Umbridgeskitty chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Brilliant and I like how you managed to work Beedle the Bard in there at the end. Well done.
fieryred chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
That was really good I loved it.