Reviews for The Chosen 12: The life of the Smash Universe
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
(Is crying buckets) It's me again. Yes that random person who reviewed before. Chapter 8... Oh man... I could not have done that better myself. Actually I probably could if I put my mind to it but that's beside the point. That chapter was beautiful. It was stunning. And as a Ness fan girl, I adored it. I love how close Ness came to fading away, and how Lucas and Sonic and Pikachu come to save him. It was truly a piece of art. Please continue this story. I'd love to see what you do with it. ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
Oh god I feel so conflicted right now. On one hand I want Ness's pearl thingy to be taken just to see what would happen, but on the other hand I want to see Ness kick those shadow's butts. Because I am a Ness fan girl thought and through I like to see him kick things butts. Nice describing Peach's and Luigi's fading away scene. I genuinely cried when I read it, and I nearly started crying again as I typed that. Great job so far with this story! It has a few cliches but what smash story doesn't? I really like the idea of the veterans being the life force of the universe that smash is in. Great job and keep up the good work!
Apprentice Writer chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
It's a shame you haven't updated in almost five years. I really liked the concept of this story and was excited to see how it would turn out.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
THE SUSPENSE IS LITERALLY MURDERING ME ಥ_ಥ
Please update... I hope you haven't abandoned it...
FoXXel chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Hey aren't you going to continue this? Because this is awesome. But it's been, like, 3 years after the last update. I hope you wont abandon this...
Storyperv chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
the damn suspence! you have too continue! seriously! like the wourld depends on it!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
Why aren't you continuing this it's really good:(?
rubyyoshi chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
No! Yoshi! Other then that, really go so far. Aside from a few spelling errors, (Dang typing so fast) its really good. Also, do you mind if I do a little side story of this? I can pm you the details for it.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
Woah...awesome! :D Finally. This story is just too awesome!

-Emi
Negai Liu chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
This is beyond awesome! A few grammar mistakes, but otherwise, amazing!

It's too damn good and probably contains 200% of your recommended dose of awesomeness.

Please update soon! :)
Thought Cloud chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Lucas acts like his shoe size! And his shoes are bigger than Ness's! :D
Pk Love Omega chapter 8 . 11/25/2010
OH MY GOODNESS this is SO EPIC. NEEEEESS! LUCAS! I suddenly love Pikachu and Sonic! My heart nearly stopped..Oh god...

Please make chapter 8! :) PLEASE!
Pk Love Omega chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This story IS SOOOOO EPIC! Featuring my fav characters, Lucas and Ness:)) AWESOME job! I love this story soooo much! :D
Super Shadowsonic chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Hey Pure this is actually Superbrawlsonic from deviantart. I didn't think I would see you here. And I see from your profile that your still alive. I got a whole bunch of other stuff on here now. Anyway please try and update.
IgnoreThisPlace chapter 8 . 2/25/2010