Reviews for Back in Esme's arms
Torgetta chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Short, but cute.
jetbrat chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
these are great please keep going. amazing
madnessdownunder2 chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Oh very good! But you need to use your spellchecker!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Uh oh! The fear is understandable, nice one!
wandamarie chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
wow it was a good one thanks
TwilightGuru09 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Poor Baby. He had to get it from both Dad and Mom. He won't be sitting down for a couple of days.

But you can tell they both love him immensely.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I love the sweet connection you make between Esme and Edward. He truly sees her as mom, which is so good. She loves him so much and i like hearing him call her mom.
ficwriterjet chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
I thought this was a very nice story. I liked that as soon as Edward heard that Esme was even thinking about spanking him, he got out of his room, and begged her not to. I liked her walking him to his room, and I liked that she spanked him over the back of a chair. Thanks.
emmettlover224 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
I say u do Jasper next, just because im addicted to him too. Also, i think he would deserve it...
capri chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
hey du kannst echt du Englisch! Ich hab nie gedacht dass du eigentlich aus Deutschland kommt! Bitte mehr schreiben!
supergirl3684 chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
that was great! poor edward...bet he never saw that one coming!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
Petuniac3 chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
so good
Dreams Of Naughtiness chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Aw that was very sweet an motherly from esme
Helpful Passer-byer chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
YOU WROTE: I felt sad for Edward, that he thought he had to go to Italy to die; I was happy to have him back at home, but angry that he broke his promise and tried to end his life; disappointed with him and myself, yet relieved to get a chance to correct my mistakes, of which there were obviously so many.

Even though you used semicolons, this is gramatically considered a run-on. It should be written:

I felt sad for Edward, that he thought he had to go to Italy to die. I was happy to have him back at home; but angry that he broke his promise and tried to end his life, and disappointed with him and myself. Yet, I was relieved to get a chance to correct my mistakes, of which there were obviously so many.

YOU WROTE: Alice had suggested I go shopping for a few houres and I didn’t question her.

The word is spelt "hours" not "houres".

YOU WROTE: His shoulders slumped noticeable now, while he turned around, not looking at me, to hurry upstairs.

"Noticeable" would be used in the sentence- "The electric blue highlights in his hair were noticeable from even this distance." The word "noticeably" would fit this sentence correctly. It should also be written: "His shoulders noticeably slumped now"

YOU WROTE: “Please don’t” Edward interrupted, standing in the door suddenly, pleading with big, round eyes, afraid.

You're missing your punctuation after his dialogue. A period or exclimation mark would suffice.

YOU WROTE: “I called Chief Swan, but Jacon Black answered the phone, telling me that the Chief was at the funeral. That’s when I broke down. I thought my Bella was dead.” His voice was getting quiet to the end, remembering the hard time he had had on his way to Italy.

Jacob Black, not Jacon. :D

YOU WROTE: I let him see Alice calling us frantically after he had made his decision, telling us Bella was fine, that they were going to Europe; not telling anything more than to keep Jasper at home, and that she loved us; Carlisle holding me in his arms trying to reassure everyone, that Alice would know what to do and that she would bring Edward and Bella home safely.

Another run-on. Try: I let him see Alice calling us frantically after he had made his decision, telling us Bella was fine and that they were going to Europe; then not telling anything more than to keep Jasper at home. She told us that she loved us, too. I showed him Carlisle holding me in his arms and trying to reassure everyone that Alice would know what to do, and that she would bring Edward and Bella home safely.

YOU WROTE: Our concern, pacing like humans around the phones, waiting for a sign of life, and finally, the relief, when Alice called, saying they were on their way home; all this went through my mind, almost too fast to follow.

This is just slightly awkward to read. perhaps: Our concern as we paced like humans around the phones, waiting for a sign of life. And, finally the relief when Alice called and said they were on their way home. All this went through my mind, almost too fast to follow.

I am not sure if you noticed, but I didn't re-say things I said in past reviews. Some of the things, like the word "whispert" are appearing in these fics too, though. Keep that in mind.