Reviews for It's a Wrenched Life!
twinchaosblade chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
Excellently observed by Sammy. I think he honestly wonders about Dean's state of mind sometimes.
twinchaosblade chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Great to know Dean holds such affection for his tools, not only his baby. LOL
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Oh, that was a brilliant punch line if ever there was one! And excellently executed with your wonderfully descriptional writing style. The characterizations rang very true.

Favourite expression: "sent the package via airmail" ROFL

I really hope Sammy had his sprinter sneakers on, the little guy had it coming in spades. But it was also a lovely picture of how frustrated the boys sometimes get of each others attitude and behaviour.

LOVED IT!
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Aw, poor Dean. Haha. Nice.
Twinchy chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
I really share Sam's feelings about this. Yet on the other hand, Dean's so not going to live that down, ever.

And I'm sure the older brother still loves his 'pala with all his heart, although that wrench seemed to hold a special place in that respect too.
Twinchy chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
The poor thing, destroying his favourite tool by accident... bwuahaha *shakes head in mock sympathy*

I can understand Sam's incredulous look at that confession and glance from his brother.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Argh! If the wrench hit either of two completely wrong destinations (read, the Impala or Dean), Sammy's going to die very, very slowly. *cringe*

Lovely, how Sam thought the reason for their repair stop was merely in Dean's head. LOL

Sweet drabble, very well written. Contains a certain nastiness. :-D
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Hahahaha! I can so see Sam doing something like that. Too funny, but Dean better know what "incoming" means!
Enkidu07 chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
Aw, Dean. You have to love him. And you have to appreciate how well he takes care of his things... the impala... his wrench... sammy...
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Flying wrenches...pretty popular this week. Nice job, I enjoyed it.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
If Sam needs a shoulder to cry (or laugh) on, I'm available.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
*Plays "Taps" for Dean's wrench.*
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Um... whoops?

XD
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Ouch! that's gonna hurt as it lands! bev xx
PADavis chapter 3 . 1/18/2009