Reviews for Growing Pains
wind slasher chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
'crying' aaahhh zaraki taicho im so sorry you have to go through such a tragic event my heart truly goes out to you
AmCam1986 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Super Cute! lol Poor Kenpachi! and I loved "Mama Bear" Unohana!
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I figured hanataro was raised by her but what about his brother KIA or what
thayet9 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
reminds me of my dad when I was going through preteendom... good times. Very cute story very relatable.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Oh... Poor Kempachi! Having to watch his little girl leave him...

CT
Ebony Glasse chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
this is sooo cute! i think i OD'd on all the sweetness from ur fic! loved it, thx for coming up with such an aweosme fic! XD
serienade chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
OMG! I have realized that Zaraki is really starting to act a bit like Bya-kun, with the whole "serious overprotectiveness" issue...Ah, well...Although, I will admit that Zaraki being overprotective of Yachiru is not that hard to think of. Oh, yeah...This is just a minimal detail...but I was under the impression that Zaraki had very little skill talent-wise besides brute strength. Which would also seem to be implying...no shunpo/flashstep? Once again, this is just a small thing, but still, great job writing this little ficcy!
St. Harridan chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Really nice piece of Ken-chan being the overprotective daddy! Yay for him! Nah, all those saps can give it up. There ain't no way they're getting past Ken-chan!
jen3572005 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
that was the cutest Zaraki fic ive ever read, love him all over protective. XD well done
the grey mage chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
cute.
rose-in-may chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Bah. Poor Kenpachi! I hate to think of Yachiru as growing up, too. Great fic. :D
KJMathers chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
So cute. I really, really liked this one. And I love Unohana-taicho's reason for Zaraki to not skin Hana alive. Hehe. I'm going to end up reading this one again.

Sincerely,

The Negotiator of Promise
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That was beautiful. Really, so touching and well-written.

There were only two things that kind of irked me, one was Kenpachi's constant insults of the 4th Division right in front of Unohana's face. I mean, I've never actually seen HIM insulting the 4th division, but even so, I think he'd restrain himself in light of his fellow captain, though, truthfully that's up for debate XD

The second thing was Hanataro being Unohana's surrogate son. I find it a bit hard to imagine, if anything, Isane is more like her daughter than anything else, but eh. It worked out well for the story.

Again, this was beautifully written, and I especially loved Kenpachi's last line 'right where you're supposed to be brat...don't run off on me too soon'.

The way you wrote Yachiru was excellent, and also Unohana. Kenpachi was also well in-character.

Thank you for writing this.

~Téa
Kemious chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Ah one of my fav Hanatarou fics. I love the Hana/Unohana relationship. Its one I've always envisioned for the two. I'd really like to see more about the two of them from an earlier time and perhaps another Yachiru/Hana?
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
hahahahaha he almost had a heart attack cause she wanted to go on a date!