Reviews for Visits II
Hikaru Sumika chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
AH THIS IS KIND OF EXACTLY HOW I IMAGINE JAPAN'S AND CHINA'S RELATIONSHIP TO BE. :DD Anyway, nice writing, it was nicely angsty here.

Italy was really sweet, and so was England. Good job!
yaoiprincess101 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
The title read China...I had a bad feeling...the bad feeling came true...I cried...then America ruined the moment. Well...at least there was some comic relief.
Pearl of the Orient Seas chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Because it's not marked "complete" yet, I still can hope for an update sooner or later, right? I really, really hope so!

As some of the reviewers already said, the characters and their personalities are purely made of awesome! It's been a long time since a fic pleased me this much, and I feel sad I haven't stumbled upon this fic any sooner. Anyway, thank you so much for writing this down!
aile-chan chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
You should update! How dare Alfred interrupt them!I feel that all of them have a good ending somehow, Japan understand that Italy was affected as well, England's promise, but China's isn't finished. I just know Yao would be gritting his teeth and trying to surpass the urge to scream at Alfred. Update please!
Mocha-the-Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
.tv/

I just found out about the Asia-Pacific Song Contest...when I looked it up on the chinese version for Yahoo, I only found one relevant link...

Come on, people of/from Asia (and the Pacific)! Spread the word and show the world how awesome we are!XD
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
I love your story. Delicious angst! Communism vs democracy and WWII all wonderfully personified!

SoundsRight chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
Oh Alfred, you git.

(Is it wrong for me to say that I somewhat laughed at the ending?)

That was a good chapter, and I hope I get to see more of this fic.

Keep up the good work.

Take Care.
Alana-kittychan chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
O do Australia and Japan next
randomlvr1 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
O.O *blink, blink* Woah, that was . . . epic and . . . awesome. I am so glad that you finally updated, too! :D

I had been expecting some kind of teary-eyed, heartfelt kind of reunion were they both come to realize that they need to put the past in the past and become a family again, but . . . wow. This is even better than I could have ever hoped for!

I mean, there are a lot of takes on Japan and China's relationship during the last century, and I LOVE your idea of it! It totally makes sense for China to just plain hate Japan after the war, and for Japan to realize what he's done, and Russia . . . oh God, the way you potrayed him just made me want to stick a lead pipe up his vital regions. He was so dastardly and manipulative . . . it's good that you potrayed that side of him. ;] And poor little China! He's being manipulated to seize Japan as revenge! And that hestitation, that moment of 'Is this really the right thing? Can I really do this?' was just BEAUTIFUL! Gah, your character potrayals are just so accurate, and magnificent, and emotional, and . . . and, I'm running out of adjectives. T-T

Speaking of adjectives and the like, I'll just have to mention how much I LOVE your writing style! It's so intricate and smooth and creative and . . . well, you don't screw up the English language like I do. It's so lovely that I feel like you're spoiling us readers. Really. I especially love that last line, comparing America's smile to something not so nice - I could totally picture it in my mind. It gave me the shivers.

Anyway, I hope you update soon with more of your awesomeness and creativity! Everything you put out is much different from what's already out there, and I really appreciate that! X3

lots and lots of love from thy humbled reader

randomlvr1
S E A S O N G dayxx chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
I like it

Albinokitten chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Oh Yao..

*hits Ivan in the face*

Oh Yao, it's so sad with the two of you

*hits America, too*
anondabunny chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Aw! It made me cry! so cute Keep up the good work!
randomlvr1 chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Oh wow, this little drabble series is adorable.

I love your idea of the other nation-tans visiting Japan on his sickbed. Very adorable and very original. And the concepts you uncover are beautiful and simple. I loved your drabble with Italy and how Japan believes that Feli hasn't been affected by the war. It's just so sweet, really. And very much in-character, suprisingly so, actually. Yes, Italy would be putting on a brave face and pretending nothing happened, and Japan would be cool and collected, just like he always is. Beautiful potrayals.

And your chapter with England was also beautiful. I loved the little hints of EnglandXJapan (was that relationship supposed to be in-tune with the past Anglo-Japanese alliances, or am I just over-analyzing?). And I love Japan's parting thought; 'Losers cannot say not to the victors, can they?' It perfectly captures his impassiveness. Another beautiuflly written piece.

I do hope you continue with this fic someday. I would really like so see how you would manage with either America or China's visit (especially China ;]). I'd eagerly read and review if you do!

randomlvr1
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Love them both :3 Wonderfully written!
pmpatg chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
So sweet w

But in some way it's kinda bittersweet...

Hope you keep writing this story!