Reviews for Freshman
This is nice, I love big brother Dean looking after Sammy
Thalia Marie Grace chapter 8 . 6/6
Thalia Marie Grace chapter 6 . 6/6
firstcatfish chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
This was probably one of the better bullying stories I've read. Not quite as mushy and angsty as most, but definitely more believable and more in character. Good job.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 8 . 4/16/2013

This is one of best amazing favorite Brotherly Love fic ever! LOVE IT!

I always love when Dean take care of Sam. And when Sammy let himself being take care by Dean and clingy to him. I like John is nice here! :)

Awesome fic! So sweet! Lovely!
very tired chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
I liked this very much! Usually, I've found, as I'm reading these wee!chesters fics, I'll get bored quickly, due to a lack of momentum or somesuch thing in the story, but your fic was very engaging all the way through. Good show, mate! (and don't look at me like that for my wording, it's four in the morning, I'm allowed to be loopy if I so wish.)
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
I love this story :) Very well-written and Sammy and Dean are just perfect as high school students! Thank you!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
great story and i didn't think the ending was to abrupt at all ] glad dean showed that kid! great job!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
there were some very cute moments in this chapter ] that part about the blackmail was awesome though!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
great first chapter i really liked it! and i totally agree with your disclaimer, if most of us fan-girls actually had Sam and Dean well none of us would be writing ;] and i loved that line where dean told sam not to take candy from strangers, it made me smile ]
Arweyn chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
Hurray for Awesome Dean * cheers *

I really enjoyed this story, I don't know what it is, but your stories are so much fun to read (:

I'm not an English expert, so I didn't notice any problems/ grammar-mistakes ( not that there have to be some! )

It was/ is very good :D
KayValo87 chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
“... I know how to kill you in more ways that you know how to die.” - Best threat EVER. Gotta love Winchester justice.

I also loved your chapter titles. they were awesome.

Great story, can't wait to read another one. :)
Yellowbulma chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
Loved your story and I think you write John great.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 8 . 9/4/2009
I was in the mood for one of your pieces (mostly because I'm procrastinating) and I found this one. This is awesome. I like the younger take on the siblings. Dean is totally hardcore and awesome here. I loved your big-protective-brother Dean. Everything was awesome - the details, the dialogue, etc. Best Line: Trust me, I know how to kill you in more ways that you know how to die. *Gulp* I don't think I want to cross him. But I love for all of his toughness, he's a big teddy bear with his brother. Kudos! _
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 8 . 8/7/2009