Reviews for Freshman
KidFlash14 chapter 2 . 8/19
Really, was the rain really necessary. Poor Sammy
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 8 . 3/16
I know how to kill you in more ways than you know how to die

Perfect.
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
Hehe, this story was great! The Dean-Sam fluff amount was perfect, not overdone at all, which I loved. Plus, we get to see John in character! Boosh ya! Another plus, protective Dean beating up asses who deserve it never gets old. It's wonderful. This story is fantastic. .

-KW13
Coffee Monsta chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
Oh man... poor baby Sammy *cries*
FireMoon42 chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
This looks like a very promising start!
Really well written and nicely in-character. Can't wait to read more! :D
-FireMoon42
Toothtooth chapter 8 . 9/8/2015
This is nice, I love big brother Dean looking after Sammy
Thalia Marie Grace chapter 8 . 6/6/2015
I LOVE DEAN
Thalia Marie Grace chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
I THINK I'M CRYING
firstcatfish chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
This was probably one of the better bullying stories I've read. Not quite as mushy and angsty as most, but definitely more believable and more in character. Good job.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
NICE! XDD

This is one of best amazing favorite Brotherly Love fic ever! LOVE IT!

I always love when Dean take care of Sam. And when Sammy let himself being take care by Dean and clingy to him. I like John is nice here! :)

Awesome fic! So sweet! Lovely!
very tired chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
I liked this very much! Usually, I've found, as I'm reading these wee!chesters fics, I'll get bored quickly, due to a lack of momentum or somesuch thing in the story, but your fic was very engaging all the way through. Good show, mate! (and don't look at me like that for my wording, it's four in the morning, I'm allowed to be loopy if I so wish.)
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
I love this story :) Very well-written and Sammy and Dean are just perfect as high school students! Thank you!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
great story and i didn't think the ending was to abrupt at all ] glad dean showed that kid! great job!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
there were some very cute moments in this chapter ] that part about the blackmail was awesome though!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
great first chapter i really liked it! and i totally agree with your disclaimer, if most of us fan-girls actually had Sam and Dean well none of us would be writing ;] and i loved that line where dean told sam not to take candy from strangers, it made me smile ]