Reviews for Rules of Engagement
XcrossingjordanX chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I love Chuck and Blair like this! In no universe would they be a normal couple. Can't wait for more!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
loved it update soon
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
so cute loved it please UD soon
Kate2008 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Iz I love it! Especially after last nights epi. I'm glad you are back writing again and I can't wait to read more.

xoxo

kate
fizliz23 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Lol. That's funny, update soon plz.
sailor cyanide chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
tres mignon! Keep up the good work.
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Good work. _
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Isabelle. I MISS YOU! A nice happy collection. We need that from you. LOL

OMG, you nearly killed me with Chuck trying to be nice to Dan. OMG, too awesome. At least I was prepared for Blair's. LOL

BAR! *SQUEAL*

Also, love the convo with Cyrus, Eleanor and Blair. Cyrus wants to let her out late. LOL

So, this isn't following the show, yes? So, like, you won't make me cry because of ... you know, right? :)
missdenmark chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Non-coupley couple is the perfect term to use in this scenario, ‘cause who are they really kidding? Not me that’s for sure, and by the looks of it not even their friends are buying it!

By the way, I love how Dan is still confused by the fact that CB would bet on him and/or Serena! Slow!Dan never gets boring!

‘Blair puffed. “And fall into monotony? Please, that’s why you two are here.” - This made me laugh so hard! ‘Cause it’s so true, I’m always bored by Serena/Dan scenes! Well I’m bored with every scene if Chuck and/or Blair are not in them but that’s just me!

And I love how the two ‘paragraphs’ of the story mirrored each other! It just made it that more interesting!

On a side note, thank goodness you’re updating again! I have really missed your stories!

Hugs,

epicxbutterfly from LJ
cityhorizon chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
lovelovelove the fact that they can't have a normal relationship! i can't help but crack up!

update soon!
akimat chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
YAY a new story and it's funny too, chair fans can use some humor after last nights episode at least we can live vicariously through fan fics. Update soon :)
Cuteninja chapter 1 . 1/13/2009